4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
It seems buggy - after submission contract I’m paying visit to Eve, near appears a book, Eve says me that I should to read this book, after interaction the book disappears, and not added to inventory, so I cannot accept further quests from Stan

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Based on the there may be a v0.8.1 fix on Patreon.

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
I think I'm missing something with the new contracts. If I have the exposure contract my only option is to break it, and if I don't my only option is to add it. Any idea on what I'm missing to trigger the other two contracts?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Look like i cannot trigger the new science club events.
She just say "they are building something" and if i enter the screen just go black few seconds and she just say that she forgot something.
I tried with both high sanity and low lust, and low sanity hand high lust.

Reactions: Devlin_Kalson
E

Evil_Cookie

After the park event, you will receive a message in the voice mail, after hear the message, talk to Angie and you will receive the suit.
Who is Angie??? Where I can find this Angie???

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
You have to read the "love letter" on the desk in the classroom. After this, equip the teacher suit (that one with pants) and go meet him after the lesson (leave school building and go left)
Thanks. Got it :D

Kayzua

May 12, 2017
When you leave school you have two options, go home using the train or walking through the lovers park (i guess this is the name, i don't remember exactly), choose the park and talk to the couple to start the park event
I've done that even got to the point when you flash him with no underwear he jus says that my suit too bland and to come back when I change my wardrobe.

cordegen

Nov 29, 2016
How do you get to the masturbating park event? I've done up to where she goes up to the other couple with her tits out but that just seems to replay the next time I go there

EDIT:
Nevermind found it, sit on the last bench after the previous event

Reactions: BABaracus
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes