4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

don04

Nov 22, 2020
Is it possible to avoid the orc village trial? I don't see any option to refuse and if I leave the village it I can't get past the tower.
you can't skip it but you can escape.
to escape you need to give the orc in your tent a bj then he tells to take your equipment from the chest,take it,
then go out talk to the orc near the village entrance not the dungeon one it, take the one in right(I made this mistake a lot of times)
then you need to take out some bandits with sneak or ask the orc to do it, careful if you ask the orc he will take all the drops. so keep going then you come to the tower which is in the left . now take right the place where you where caught, now you will tell him u need privacy so go to the staircase you will see a skeleton get a escape crystal(show boobs or give 500), and then use it ,
it will take you to the doctor. viola you escaped i dont think you can skip this area since its a main story quest.

Drewbie23

Aug 5, 2017
you can't skip it but you can escape.
to escape you need to give the orc in your tent a bj then he tells to take your equipment from the chest,take it,
then go out talk to the orc near the village entrance not the dungeon one it, take the one in right(I made this mistake a lot of times)
then you need to take out some bandits with sneak or ask the orc to do it, careful if you ask the orc he will take all the drops. so keep going then you come to the tower which is in the left . now take right the place where you where caught, now you will tell him u need privacy so go to the staircase you will see a skeleton get a escape crystal(show boobs or give 500), and then use it ,
it will take you to the doctor. viola you escaped i dont think you can skip this area since its a main story quest.
Thanks but I just want to avoid the rape scene. Sounds like it's not possible.

golemon11

Jul 9, 2017
After the last event in the park, the claps do not subside, restarting the game does not help, restarting the event does not help, who faced such a problem?
sorry for google translation

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
After the last event in the park, the claps do not subside, restarting the game does not help, restarting the event does not help, who faced such a problem?
sorry for google translation
This happened:
It's fine. I tried making the in-game sounds quieter but that didn't work either. But the sound did vanish after I let Serena take a shower. So everything's back to normal again.
The sound is probably different than the waterfall/shower sound, but try it anyway? Maybe the shower scene resets all sounds.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Has anyone created a file (txt or whatever) documenting the recollection room hints? Its quite irritating to keep checking the recollection room so frequently for hints. And some stuff like endings are so missable!

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
How do I defeat the archmage? I keep respowning, but he's too strong and I can't go back. Am I missing something? Do I have to keep on respawining and getting killed or is there a trick to defeat him?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
What's the difference with 2.5 and 2.4?
How do I defeat the archmage? I keep respowning, but he's too strong and I can't go back. Am I missing something? Do I have to keep on respawining and getting killed or is there a trick to defeat him?
When I did it I died so many times as well, don't know if you should have gotten some special item or just grind more, but in the end I killed him by spamming that kick that makes enemies drop to the ground. Eventually you'll get lucky enough to defeat him.

EthanVol

Jan 25, 2021
Need some help, just came back to the game. I remember that I needed to defeat the final boss, but I get to choose to go back to the original world before doing so, so I did that. But after a lone time I don't remember where to go for the final boss. My current save is now stuck at the other world(couldn't go back to the original world as it keep telling me to go the the ruins). Do anyone remember or know what to do in this situation?

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
Need some help, just came back to the game. I remember that I needed to defeat the final boss, but I get to choose to go back to the original world before doing so, so I did that. But after a lone time I don't remember where to go for the final boss. My current save is now stuck at the other world(couldn't go back to the original world as it keep telling me to go the the ruins). Do anyone remember or know what to do in this situation?
Hi EthanVol , I never played that option. The entrance to the "ruins" is in the south-east corner, there is a stairway down there.
when you are down you can got down southwest, I was arrested there and had a bad end as slave, but it may be different with your choice. Or you enter the house in the southeast and go the the slave mansion by boat

Reactions: nopr69
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes