• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Can all the 3 mansion endings and their nicknames be unlocked simultaneously in a single save? (completely fail/sex wall, fail/lost world, succeed/crime mistress)

I tried getting the sex wall ending but after the game over scene, when I continue, it brings Serena back to day 8 again (evaluation or escape). Any way to get back to day 1 without reloading a previous save? Or can she revisit the mansion again after escaping and redo it all over again?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
check for hints in the recollection room. I don't exactly remember how I got it, but it had something to do with buying sexy outfits from the clothing store and then later going shopping with Angie
Ditto. The Black Suit should be part of the Exhibitionism questline in Lover's Park, if memory serves: Serena is tasked with becoming increasingly shameless and finding daring clothes until she's bought all the sexy ones, then Angie will help her with a special shopping trip.
After i found the crystal with the orgs . idk what to do how do i do down the stairs broken!
Are you referring to the crystal you get from the guy next to the stairs? Use it.

Last edited:

Metarex

Mar 17, 2020
Went trough the game like 3 times trying to get 100% recollection room but I feel like it's impossible. you just cant get some scenes due to other scenes being completed before or in the case of the manor endings can't get them all in one save. Does anyone know if you actually can 100% this game?

Towerofgod11

Mar 11, 2019
Can anyone make a compressed version? Compression thread is very busy and I do not want to impose too much on those guys.

Went trough the game like 3 times trying to get 100% recollection room but I feel like it's impossible. you just cant get some scenes due to other scenes being completed before or in the case of the manor endings can't get them all in one save. Does anyone know if you actually can 100% this game?
I believe there are some unused assets and images too like the china dress. You can unlock with save editor, but game crashes often when trying to wear it.

Last edited:

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
how do i get more revealing suit for school
do the park voyeur quest. check recollection room for hints.
anyone have walktrough for sidequest also?
i only find the main quest.....
go to the recollection room, you'll find hints for the sidequest.
Went trough the game like 3 times trying to get 100% recollection room but I feel like it's impossible.
i think so too, but it's only one or two scenes. 99% of everything can be unlocked in one sitting. I never did the dungeon stuff

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Since MC turns out to be a Succubus does she physically change to match what she is?. Once she gives in to her nature that is.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Here is a question. Is Angie(Miss Tight)Aria and the Principal The Arch Mage?. There seems to be similarities of certain characters on Serena's Earth.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
how do you gain passage at the climax of the game?. How do you master all 3 sides, I have done all the tasks for Eve for the Sub Contract, and I do not know how I know I completed the Dom Contract either.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How do you master all 3 sides?. I have the exposure contract and have gone out a few times at night. I have the Dom Contract, I have used the Feed skill on dead enemies a few times. And I have the Sub Contract and have done each task a few times. The portal is still not letting me throug.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes