• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
Ok, for the love of god, please can anyone tell me what's the deal with the milk guy? I have no idea what he wants from me. I can't become pregnant without opening the chest that requires his gallery. The hell is this paradox?
And NO, Walkthrough and Q&A do NOT answer anything about the milk guy and what he wants.

Also, does anybody know where you need to use the power cord from the the port chest?

AbyssVoid

Nov 18, 2021
Ok, for the love of god, please can anyone tell me what's the deal with the milk guy? I have no idea what he wants from me. I can't become pregnant without opening the chest that requires his gallery. The hell is this paradox?
And NO, Walkthrough and Q&A do NOT answer anything about the milk guy and what he wants.

Also, does anybody know where you need to use the power cord from the the port chest?
u need go to mohey (cow shed in map) for power cord and u need all memories unlocked excluding endings

Last edited:
Reactions: drannoc

Gizfire

Aug 22, 2020
u need go to mohey (cow shed in map) for power cord and u need all memories unlocked excluding endings

I too am having this issue and I have everything done appart from Mohey so I'm missing something. Every shrine and encounter done as far as I can see.

Jan 28, 2018
Pretty much got everything even the gacha pics and todoroki. How do I see Natsuki wearing the star pasties? It says dresser but it only shows preg probability.

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
Alright, I figured it out.
To open the blue chest you need:
- All all events on the right side of the gallery (for the milk man, you only need the first event where he tells you to come back to him when you're pregnant, other two don't count).
- All of the mini-events on the right side of the gallery.

Some of the mini-events are in the festival (the lower two rows of the mini-events gallery, 3 wooden and 3 ground tiles). So go to both festivals when you have max lust and just talk with people there a few times, exiting and entering the festival repeteately untill you receive the notification that the mini-event was added.
The instruction on the chest is really conveyed poorly to be honest.

(Thanks to AbyssVoid for pushing me into the right direction)

And still, nobody know what's the power cable for?

Reactions: AbyssVoid

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
I dislike playing rpgmaker games these days since they waste so much of your time but this i gotta play, amazon art ist just too amazing. I'm also happy that it's a female protagonist.

Reactions: Saisoul25

AbyssVoid

Nov 18, 2021
Alright, I figured it out.
To open the blue chest you need:
- All all events on the right side of the gallery (for the milk man, you only need the first event where he tells you to come back to him when you're pregnant, other two don't count).
- All of the mini-events on the right side of the gallery.

Some of the mini-events are in the festival (the lower two rows of the mini-events gallery, 3 wooden and 3 ground tiles). So go to both festivals when you have max lust and just talk with people there a few times, exiting and entering the festival repeteately untill you receive the notification that the mini-event was added.
The instruction on the chest is really conveyed poorly to be honest.

(Thanks to AbyssVoid for pushing me into the right direction)

And still, nobody know what's the power cable for?
power cable is one of mohey scenes (cow shed in map)

Gambit1

Nov 30, 2018
Anyone know how to complete the loincloth delivery quest? I've got the worn loincloth but don't know who to give it to?

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes