Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
How do you guys organize your anims? Been downloading a bunch of anims and a shit ton of them have a messy order. Having to create a playlist in WW while scrolling through thousands of anims seems like a hell of a task.
Animations come in the form of .package files and can be placed in subdirectories in your mods folder. You could have a directory named "animations" then have a sub-folder for each animator...
Animations​
.....Anarcis​
.....Atrois​
.....Azmodan​
.....Chimochicchi​
And the like... I have other tips on sorting your CC in my TS4 Tutorial thread linked below.

Reactions: MatomiB
Nov 23, 2017
Animations come in the form of .package files and can be placed in subdirectories in your mods folder. You could have a directory named "animations" then have a sub-folder for each animator...
Animations​
.....Anarcis​
.....Atrois​
.....Azmodan​
.....Chimochicchi​
And the like... I have other tips on sorting your CC in my TS4 Tutorial thread linked below.
I'm aware of the .package files. What I meant is the in-game anims. Bunch of anims author separate their anims into part like "sexposition1" "sexposition2" etc and WW give you the option to auto-continue these anims based on the order that was set by the author. Thing is, a lot of these anims have a messed up order so instead of going "vaginal1" to "vaginal2" it jumps from "vaginal1" to "vaginal3" and then back to "vaginal2" which is very awkward to see so you have to sort it yourself by creating a playlist and pick the anims one by one which is, like i said, a hell of a task when you have thousands of anims.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
which is very awkward to see so you have to sort it yourself by creating a playlist
For that very reason, I do not allow WW to advance animations, instead I will manually play them in the order of my choosing. Since most of the animations available are garbage, I only have a few animators in my folder. I also tag animations as favorites for easier playback. Turbo needs to fix things with WW before adding new features.

Reactions: alexlll

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I make it like this mods
WW //animations for WW
Authors_name //for all stuff from are spezfic author only if it's not are WW animation
Mods name // for all stuff of are spezific mod like MCCC
stuff or item name // as it say's are folder for spezific stuff like strip club's
I only make it like this because i dont get any animations from orther authors only WW animations

fistguybr

Jan 24, 2023
Animations​
.....Anarcis​
.....Atrois​
.....Azmodan​
.....Chimochicchi​
Honest question here: sorting animations in subfolders instead of just placing them all in one huge folder, what exactly does it change? Does it improve how WW shows them listed?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Honest question here: sorting animations in subfolders instead of just placing them all in one huge folder, what exactly does it change? Does it improve how WW shows them listed?
Sorting ALL of your Mods and CC saves you time because you can quickly find troublesome mods after an EA update where you are getting Last Exception errors. It does not improve sorting of animations in WW, because you can define how items are sorted (or hidden) within Wicked Whims itself.

I have a folder for .ts4script mods and folder trees (folder with sub-directories) for .package files. These are for clothing, makeup, objects, presets, traits and more. I sort many of these items by Author, I also sort some items by TYPE. You can even in CAS once you organize your Mod folder. Keeping things organized helps me get the most out of TS4. My content displays in ORDER in CAS and when a mod gets updated, I know where to look to put in the replacement. Cheers!

Reactions: MatomiB

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I thing you can sort the animation in WW Cuckoo Kitty or i read this command wrong?

• ww.set_animation_sorting_types <live/playlist/disabler> <type1, [type2, ...]> - Sets animations sorting types for provided menu type.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
ww.set_animation_sorting_types <live/playlist/disabler> <type1, [type2, ...]> - Sets animations sorting types for provided menu type.
I never tried the command you specified, I went through the settings menus to 1) list animations by author 2) disable animations and 3) disable animations by context. If using a cheat code gets you what you want faster, excellent, I have only tried a few of the command codes, I may eventually dig in deeper to have more control over animations.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Oh i dint not know you can make that thx for the info , i dit not use this command to it only showed up after i searched for animation sorting on the WW site.Can you tell me the excat location of the settings if that is ok for you.
like ww-> settings->

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
anyone have the latest patreon version of Simpossible_xx's Lewd Neon Signs
because kemonoparty doesn't seem to work

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Oh i dint not know you can make that thx for the info , i dit not use this command to it only showed up after i searched for animation sorting on the WW site.Can you tell me the excat location of the settings if that is ok for you.
WW menus are irascible! I spent 10 minutes digging around and I cannot remember where the toggle for categorize by author is but i can tell you that it is buried DEEP in the menu somewhere*... the rest of the choices you want are under "sex settings" and sub-menus. Personally, when I want to change WW functions I open my profile in Notepad++ (any advanced text editor will do) and change the values manually (For toggles: 1=on, 0=off). WW needs a search function so switches can be easily found... Your WW profiles are in the "saves folder". If you want to edit them manually, make a backup because if you somehow BREAK it, you get to keep the tiny pieces. THE SAFE WAY is to go through the menus and scream every DIRTY word in the book when you cannot find a setting you KNOW IS THERE! UGH! You can tell I am not in a patient mood today, LOL.

*Finally found it <coughs up fur-ball>
Settings>sex settings>sex interaction settings>sex interface settings>categorize animation author

See my TS4 tutorial thread below for my NEW Wicked Whims Settings CHEAT SHEET!

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
New animation from fruity is out (ww version if you not understood that) and 180 WW public version to ,be carefull if you update to v182 not sure if all animations support that version.
And make sure your on the newest game version!!!!!
✔ Compatible with the 1.106.148 (April 16th) game patch. //v182

Supported game versions:
1.105.345 (March 6), 1.106.148 (April 16) //v180 and v181

New stuff from SimsAlchemist new kinky expansion and animation.
Added a Praise Kink interaction to Kinky Expansions outside of the Daddy & Mommy kinks for those not using them.
Delet old stuff from him.
Changed the link because f95 can not handle the orther font of the name from the author sorry about that

Last edited: