omegahunter

Jan 17, 2020
Lmao where do you see 2 versions ? i only see 1 and of course my atm is poor also. We need a Hero :)
on the last animation already finished, not the recently announced vid on samus he said there was a longer version of it and on the newest one he said he would animate, would also have a longer version as well

markwalloway

Dec 16, 2017
The only thing I want to say if you allow me, if someone has Dicesfm the extended version of honoka and can pass me on, I would greatly appreciate it, and with respect to the extended version of Lisa, I have tried to be fandom in its pixiv but the currency my country is the most returned in the world maybe jajaja :rolleyes:, please if there is any samaritan / hero who plays everything for the team without a doubt deserves heaven

Reactions: sinjin223

markwalloway

Dec 16, 2017
I am trying to get the folder of the extended versions of DiceSFM, in case I get them I will pass it on this medium, if someone already has them, please don't be bad and pass it on, if you do I will not hesitate to give you my blessings so that heaven deserves
:D