RPGM Partial [Translation Request] Apprentice Merchant Michael (RJ370299) [Poncondou] (Mega Download)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
RJ370299_img_main.jpg

Store:
Censored: YES
Language: Game is in Japanese requesting English translation.

Information

The country of Obelia is one of the most prosperous in the world.

Near such an Obelia country, there was a small village called Leena’s Village.
There lived Mikael, the daughter of a merchant.

Mikael lost her parents at an early age.
A childhood friend, Brett, an apprentice swordsman, cared for Mikael.

Mikael has taken over the store of his late father, who was once a great merchant.
Brett and I had hoped to build a store together in the country of Oberia.

However, Brett went to Matthius’ cave to gather materials.
Brett is attacked by a demon and comes back to the village badly injured.
There is no hospital in the village, so he rushed to the hospital in the country of Obelia, but he was told that the cost of treatment would be tremendous.

Mikael is in need of money.
He decides to help Brett by setting up a store in Obelia and becoming a big merchant.

MTL Patch

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...9-poncondou-mega-download.113896/post-7924742

Download

Preview Images:
RJ370299_img_smp1.jpg RJ370299_img_smp2.jpg RJ370299_img_smp3.jpg RJ370299_img_smp4.jpg RJ370299_img_smp5.jpg RJ370299_img_smp6.jpg RJ370299_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm working on it.
Edit: There's a bunch of picture based text. This is gonna be ugly.
Edit2: Also bunch of floating map text, I'll do the pictures, but I will only do the floating map text if there's serious demand for this. (That is super annoying to edit.)

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 (the version from the OP) including scripts/plugins and edited pictures to translate picture based text. (The menus and maps.)
This will not work for any other version because the decryption key for the pictures changes.

Known issues:
Floating map text not translated. (The labels on Buildings.)
If there is serious demand for this I'll do that in an update, but it's extremely tedious and annoying to do.
Some new dumb system put [VIRUS] in front of my file here.
Here's a virustotal scan, I guess encrypted pictures are too scary for "MaxSecure":
vt.png

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Eh, looks interesting as my next translation project, but given it's already been MTLed, I'll pass, or translate privately for myself.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Eh, looks interesting as my next translation project, but given it's already been MTLed, I'll pass, or translate privately for myself.
Lmao literally what is the point of your comment ? You see people want to play a particular game so bad they themselves are willing to stomach and experiment with MTL, and you come in saying you ''could'' translate it but won't, and ''might'' just translate it for yourself only ? Which if you did, good for you I guess ? but announcing it like that is literally the definition of rubbing what you can do in people's faces for no reason, aka a dick move.
I don't care how valuable translators are, your comment sounds smug as hell bro lol.

Last edited: