Others TRANSLATION REQUEST Little Canopus しんでられ城 (ARPG)

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
TRANSLATION REQUEST
language: japanese
Full game
1636943846573.png 1636943866758.png 1636943905184.png
there are a video in DLsite:
sex scenes animated
genre: animated,ryona,scholar,cunilingus,rape,female protagonist,ryona,vaginal sex,oral sex,imprisonment,humiliation,tickling,side scroller

ARPG where a demon girl who was oppressed in the demon world lives in a magic school in the human world.
"Z" decision
attack

"X" cancel
   menu screen

"C" battle posture ON OFF

"V" library (magic to check enemy information)

"ASDFQWER" skill

"direction key" movement

"F4" screen Resize

"F12" game reset (return to title screen)

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i finish this game,this game is fun,easy with a few of skill and with kill all enemies one time you have level enough for clear the game,you can unlock all secret boxes places with break all all diamond-shaped crystals,i did this all but i need clear 3 boxes golden in the apartment and i think that i misses some sex scene,i found: the slime scene,lesbian lick scene,inpregnate parasite scene,machine torture scene,machine vibrator scene, alraune scene,tickling by licking scene,the girl friend sleep tentacle scene, i know that there are at least one scene more of penetration with a monster that i cant find,i dont know if there are other more.
This is my save,you just need drag this two files in save folder.

Reactions: chanzy7

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
this game has pretty nice scenes of fight,style anime,you can see the sex scenes because there are a pirate icon of death in X zone of X stage .

Last edited:

KitaiS

Oct 12, 2017
i finish this game,this game is fun,easy with a few of skill and with kill all enemies one time you have level enough for clear the game,you can unlock all secret boxes places with break all all diamond-shaped crystals,i did this all but i need clear 3 boxes golden in the apartment and i think that i misses some sex scene,i found: the slime scene,lesbian lick scene,inpregnate parasite scene,machine torture scene,machine vibrator scene, alraune scene,tickling by licking scene,the girl friend sleep tentacle scene, i know that there are at least one scene more of penetration with a monster that i cant find,i dont know if there are other more.
This is my save,you just need drag this two files in save folder.
How do I open the H collection room with this save?

Vengatio

Feb 6, 2021
Open the last golden box to the right in the save area. You'll obtain the key and the collection room.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
+1 Arm's bless (the dev's previous work) was really nice - glad to see the dev is still active!

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
+1

I remember enjoying Arm's Bless, and am glad to see the dev making more games.