RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
+100 tbh

it'd be a difficult game to translate considering the sheer amount of image-based text. but if someone decides to try, they have my eternal respect! long live the slut queen mikami!

ib34st

Jun 24, 2017
Version 1.2, haven't tested it too far but seems to work

Fixes the gameover bug when switching characters

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah im getting this error when ever Interact with the the Shopkeeper loli as male MC. Can anyone help fix it?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
I don't think you people understand what you're dealing with.

This game has 21469 files in its Pictures folder. I didn't count, but I estimate roughly over half of those are text assets.
This game will NEVER be fucking translated, because half of its in-game text is in graphical images. Nobody is gonna bother editing all that shit for free.
so this game wont be translated manually unless someone get paid? but can it translated using mtl? well i think mtl should be good for now and waiting for kagura games to translate it

oh mtl god hear my wish, please help us and translate this game Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
so this game wont be translated manually unless someone get paid? but can it translated using mtl? well i think mtl should be good for now and waiting for kagura games to translate it

oh mtl god hear my wish, please help us and translate this game Shisaye
I cannot automate a MTL of pictures. It's probably possible via AI but personally I do not know how. All i could do is MTL the plain text of this game and if 0nymous is right, that wouldn't do much.

Reactions: Kyech

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
I saw the pictures, all of them, 21,469 files.
Now, im filtered them up around half way, was 1,326 text-based image files
1. tons of stylist texts,
2. almost all functional buttons are grey and color (this gonna take lot time to lining them up),
3. dialogues are all here (I can't do the edit/redraw and translate at the same time)
4. Some many are gradient, overlay button which need to redraw. Luckily the redraw one can be reused, a lot of them can be reuse
5. the most annoying, and the last one, is saving all the image files accordingly to each of every of them and naming them, there will be like 3k files as im on the half way now.

My brain is hurt just filtering them. I don't know if this really worth my time.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
2. almost all functional buttons are grey and color (this gonna take lot time to lining them up),
3. dialogues are all here (I can't do the edit/redraw and translate at the same time)
4. luckily the redraw one can be reused, a lot of them can be reuse
5. the most annoying, and the last one, is saving all the image files accordingly to each of every of them and naming them, there will be like 3k files as im on the half way now.

My brain is hurt just filtering them. I don't know if this really worth my time.
Damn you're actually considering doing it? I guess I finally found someone more bored than me. :KEK:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: backtrow

monon

Aug 7, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-make...g-studio-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.54117/

This will get the game playable, and I just use google translate on my phone to translate the UI and other image based stuff that you really need. A bit scuffed but gets the job done.

If you're a supporter on his patreon yeah. The text itself is a whopping 30mb while his tool only support up to 3mb english translations for non supporters. The next best solution would probably be using Textractor with DeepL.

Oct 8, 2019
If you're a supporter on his patreon yeah. The text itself is a whopping 30mb while his tool only support up to 3mb english translations for non supporters. The next best solution would probably be using Textractor with DeepL.
You're right. Just checked to confirm with a fresh copy and it denies it. I'd translated it with the tool on Saturday without being a supporter but I suppose that wasn't supposed to be the case. Well if you're a supporter then I can confirm it works.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
4. Some many are gradient, overlay button which need to redraw. Luckily the redraw one can be reused, a lot of them can be reuse

Damn 1000+ text based images
:)

Maybe we should really wait kagura games to translate this