RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

dfgi24

May 9, 2020
Hi, update.

These two weeks have been spent on an array of updates, the biggest update is that nearly all story content has been translated up to the final boss of the "World Reformation Invasion." This does not include all the flavor text up to that point, but you can play the story up to that boss fight.

In addition, I've started work on Rai's conversations with the four unique prostitutes you can recruit after defeating the second boss, and eight new sex scenes on Mikami's side have been translated that I've listed in the Vitamin Quest 2 Checklist pdf.

No new images this time around, only dialogue.

As always, translation notes are down below.

CommonEvents is at 18472/51604, or 36%. For those who are new, this is a large file that contains all prevalent sex scenes (does not include generic NPC sex scenes), as well as dialogue pertaining to unique menus like casual sex scenes, birthing information, etc. I use this file to determine how far I am into translating the entire game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for your hard work man, really appreciate it!!! :)

Reactions: avervon

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
I always get this error whenever the loli demon attacks.
I have the latest rpg maker vx ace installed.

Last edited:

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Somehow, it's always JoiPlay...

I've checked, and there is a file by that name, so it exists at least.

I believe what happens is either the device doesn't recognize Japanese kanji, which results in some odd problems with downloading, or the download itself screwed up and didn't fully implement all the files it needed.

This is the image in question, if you know how you could move this into the proper folder using the file structure stated above (Vitamin Quest 2nd ver.1842 -> Graphics -> Animations)

I haven't done any testing on Joiplay since I don't own it, so I can't pinpoint the exact solution to fix the error.

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022

I believe what happens is either the device doesn't recognize Japanese kanji, which results in some odd problems with downloading, or the download itself screwed up and didn't fully implement all the files it needed.

This is the image in question, if you know how you could move this into the proper folder using the file structure stated above (Vitamin Quest 2nd ver.1842 -> Graphics -> Animations)

I haven't done any testing on Joiplay since I don't own it, so I can't pinpoint the exact solution to fix the error.
I think the problem is with my device because when i downloaded the picture it didnt have any kanjj letters still Even when i changed my device's language still doesn't work. Blue balled

Update : it works if i manually rename the image but then i found out that this happened with multiple others

Last edited:

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
I think the problem is with my device because when i downloaded the picture it didnt have any kanjj letters still Even when i changed my device's language still doesn't work. Blue balled

Update : it works if i manually rename the image but then i found out that this happened with multiple others
you can fix this by having better extractor that can extract kanji and you can self repack/zip it afterward

one example is bandizip, if youre on pc, manual open double click, click the global image and choose japanese language specifically, extract it to a new folder , then rename the said folder to the game name, then this part you can use normal zip/repack aka winrar,

then copy the packed zip/.rar into your phone and extract it with mobile winrar

the reason you shouldnt straight copy from pc to android straight is due to some files are unable to be transfered directly for some reason , for RPG and similar game type,

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Did you try switching file name encoding to Japanese in the extractor app lol, RAR mobile also has that option
I also use JoiPlay and have no issues

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
Save before going into the second boss unless you want to experience pain.

I find that people usually struggles in boss better usually doesnt spend at least 5-10 min to grind in area before boss to certain range of level, if you fight boss while being underlevel you gonna have hard time, if you fight boss at same level , then you wont have hard time, and if you fight boss overlevel, then you will have easy time

the only hard boss i think
and

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

This week was a lot of the same work as last week, but the focus was mostly on scenes in Ashen City as well as general scenes you can encounter on your playthrough, such as masturbation/rape scenes.

All interactions you can have with Rico have been translated as well, including having her as your lover, so have fun with that if you like Rai’s side of the game.

While not complete, I’ve compiled a small list of scenes I know/predict you can encounter during the third part. The good news is that there’s actually less scenes you can encounter during this third part compared to the second part. From what I’ve seen, there’s about half the amount according to the files.

The bad news is that to make up for it, Rai’s part has significantly increased in scope, as there are not only 4-5 new unique prostitutes, but an entirely new set of girls in 3 extra areas, not including any new additions to the previous 2 maps. While the previously translated girls won’t have any new dialogue, I will need to check every area again to see which girls appear where and when, meaning I will need to check each area 12 times. For reference, Grandiolas in the second part has about 12 unique areas, including the nearby North Olas Road area. Granted, I won't have to check all of them since there are specific areas only relevant to some characters, but that's just an estimate of the scope of his part.

But that means that for those who enjoy his gameplay, you all will be eating good during this next part.

The stats are:
Translated: 15/40?
Implemented: 15/40?
Proofread: 0/40?

19316/51604 CommonEvents lines translated, or 37%. For those who are new, this is a large file that contains all prevalent sex scenes (does not include generic NPC sex scenes), as well as dialogue pertaining to unique menus like casual sex scenes, birthing information, etc. I use this file to determine how far I am into translating the entire game.

Translation notes are down below as always.

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
I find that people usually struggles in boss better usually doesnt spend at least 5-10 min to grind in area before boss to certain range of level, if you fight boss while being underlevel you gonna have hard time, if you fight boss at same level , then you wont have hard time, and if you fight boss overlevel, then you will have easy time

and

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
tbh you maybe right about it, i think the reason i didnt stuggle much is becoz i usually go auto mindless grind at area before facing boss to overlevel a bit and my match was over fairly quick due to strength and level difference

purely based on my previous experience on previous title vq1, i learn its better to play and grind abit at the game aspect instead focusing alone on the hentai stuff in the game

eisakuotani

May 24, 2019

and
I was taking the boss battle very casually so it didn't dawn on me the consequences of dilly dallying. I went for a second go and it wasn't that bad after figuring out the gimmick. I just didn't expect

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

This week was spent on the map interactions Mikami has with various NPCs, to which I can say pretty much all of Grandiolas is finished for this part. There was also a decent amount of work getting the shop items translated at Tabana’s armor store on Mikami’s side, and Kudhina’s alchemy store on Rai’s side.

All interactions you can have with Klaue have been completed this time around on Rai’s side. I also did some work on the prostitute tabs and names for most of the girls you can scout in the current part, such as Kudhina and monster girls like “Lolibella” and “Jacobee”. The image and data folders have been updated accordingly.

I may also be in the middle of translating one of the bonus CG sets Butakoma put on his blog, you can check down below for what the WIP looks like. This is a small side project I’m working on that I will eventually release publicly (and may even upload to sites such as E-hentai), but for now it will remain in the background until I am finished translating it. I may also end up putting it on Patreon as mini-progress reports if people would like that.

Translation notes are down below like always. Images are below as well, and I have provided a spoiler for the Kudhina CG inside it as well.

I should also mention that there are emotes for the Discord server in my profile that are VQ2-related. Have fun with them if you like them.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

Isn't the latest version 1843?

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi everyone, update. The last two weeks have essentially been getting more of Mikami’s sex scenes finished. After seeing all of what the game has to offer thus far, I believe this part caps out at around 70 scenes, I need to check which Prostitution scenes are available up to this part for a better estimate. Good news is that I’m about halfway through with finishing Mikami’s scenes, and all of the ones I’ve done have been implemented into the most recent version. In addition, a lot of the scenes left are half or less than what a normal scene usually takes, so 17 of the scenes are more like 10 instead.

I believe I didn’t say this last update, but with the exception of a few maps pretty much all NPC sex scenes are done, as well as the relevant maps. The only maps not translated yet are the Kahu River Inn map, and a certain map that changes after a specific event on Rai’s side.

As for the Kudhina CGs around half of the disciple series has been translated, but I will hold off on providing them until it’s completely finished.

No real updates to images this time around.

The current stats are:
Translated: 33/65?
Implemented: 33/65?
Proofread: 0/65?

21045/51604 in the CommonEvents file, which is about 41%.

Translation notes are down below as always.