• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None Tsuma no Biniku o Masaguru Chichi no Futoi Yubi ~Shiranu Ma ni Chichi no Mono ni Natteita Tsuma wa, Yorokobi no Aegi to Tomoni Koshi o Uneraseteita~

MarsAbove765

Jul 9, 2023
ok figured it out, u must use the daemon tool take the files from setup there and move to where your game should be, then go to direct and install dxwebsetup, then overwrite crack on top of the game files you moved and you are good to go xD
Where did you get the raw game from?

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
Daemon tool is paid. Do you have crack or anything
this is free, but the crack is in the game u download but need it to get the files out and install that part so it wont give u error

Auora99

Apr 13, 2021
this is free, but the crack is in the game u download but need it to get the files out and install that part so it wont give u error

Can you guide me through on how to get the files out and get the game to run? i been messing around for quite sometimes with daemon tools and everytime I click on the application it got error and said I need to reinstall cuz no emote.dlll file r found

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
Can you guide me through on how to get the files out and get the game to run? i been messing around for quite sometimes with daemon tools and everytime I click on the application it got error and said I need to reinstall cuz no emote.dlll file r found
i kinda forgot but the folder u get from daemon tools, have a exe u need to run, think its some upper exe on files xD then it will accept it xD