VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.0.4] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
View attachment 3646507
Chapter 1 : Episode 1

Will go public on Itch.io Friday May 24th.

Sancho has the build and is working on his Sancho Mod for C1E1.

It is available to Top Tiers on patreon NOW!

As always, I will post it here for you guys the same day it goes live on Itch.​

If you enjoy UC8 recomend it to a friend. If you LOVE UC8, please consider supporting it through a purchase or by becoming a patron. Thanks!

Oh, and for those who haven't played the prologue, make sure your tissues are handy... And for those who have played it, maybe grab some more... ;)
oh nice! just finished 0.1 after clicking on your sig out of curiosity from the LoF thread :D
good writing. has potential. don't even care about the lewd scenes at this point. would have like to see the girls discover the house :)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh nice! just finished 0.1 after clicking on your sig out of curiosity from the LoF thread :D
good writing. has potential. don't even care about the lewd scenes at this point. would have like to see the girls discover the house :)
You'll get your wish in less than a week!

• Red Heart
Reactions: HiP1 and KrusherKev

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Alright dev supporters, I will indeed push out an early access release of SanchoMod for you to enjoy if you so desire a bit later today.

DG and I have been corresponding back and forth as I found potential bugs and discussions regarding technicals, all while dealing with this weekend's wacky TX weather on my end and folks who insist on checking their social media while driving inadvertently running DG off the roadways.

Through all those shenanigans I thought I'd have it out yesterday but I took a break to before final code cleanup, grabbed an adult beverage, and found myself debating some of life's most challenging questions (I got sidetracked). You know, things like if it was so easy to answer why the chicken crossed the road (obviously makes it to the other side no problem) then why is it so damned difficult for amphibians to the point that Konami felt it important enough to build us a simulator so we could teach the frogs how to do it (Frogger)? And why is it that if I were to notice a limbless man in a pool of water I would naturally assume his name is Bob, but if that same man was at my home's doorway I would assume his name is Matt?

Anyway, I've fixed all the little things I could find in UC8 C1E1 and added several quality of life improvements. Yes, I finally populated SanchoGallery so that's included as well. I also rewrote the AutoSave feature to accommodate Ch/Ep discriptions now and going forward.

Here's some teasers while I get this final public build made and integrity tested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
loved the new update, plenty of content and new characters introduced. Now I'm just waiting for the shock when the girls find out the MC is the new manager :ROFLMAO: Small bone to pick however is the noisy renders, there are quite a few of them

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
UC8 V0.2.0.4 links are now live on the First Page of this Thread!

!!REQUIRES FULL RESTART : OLD SAVES DON'T WORK!!

Come welcome the MC and his girls to Renwick and meet a number of new faces!
New Town, New Home, New Characters, and a New Life
UC8 - Chapter1: Episode 1
Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These...
Play it now!

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
UC8 V0.2.0.4 links are now live on the First Page of this Thread!

!!REQUIRES FULL RESTART : OLD SAVES DON'T WORK!!

Come welcome the MC and his girls to Renwick and meet a number of new faces!
New Town, New Home, New Characters, and a New Life
UC8 - Chapter1: Episode 1
Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These...
Play it now!
Change the thread OP title to reflect the version correctly bud.
1716574948905.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
University Cinema 8 (UC8) - MultiMod Edition (C1:E1, v0.2.0.4)
UC8_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

UC8 SM B03a1.jpg UC8 SM B03a2.jpg UC8 SM B03a3.jpg

NOTE: Start a new playthrough, do not rely on previous saves (too much has changed in the VN and in the mod).

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
some games i absolutely despise having to replay from the start when a new update drops..HOWEVER..this one i don't have any problems starting over. such a great games so far, can't wait to play the update..
It's highly unlikely you'll have to do it again past this update. Even SanchoMod changed so much it would have required it but there's a gameplan and objective established going forward. Any changes to previous content (which to date is now Prologue and Chapter 1:Episode 1 only) will likely be simple grammatical and transition tweaks in the future (my best guess). The foundation has been laid and I can work with the dev to insure things flow as bug-free and without a hitch as possible going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Saw the good reviews and was seriously thinking about trying this, but then saw where a restart is required so that is a bad sign for the future and I must skip this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IRebel
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes