4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Don't melt kid.

You asked a question and I gave you my point of view.
No need to behave like a girl on period.

You don't like my answer, move on. But really you should pick up the topic starting from the title of this game
Ah right, the classic "alpha" response after being confronted with actual arguments you have no idea how to react to.

1. Call the other person "kid"
2. Act like they're the ones being angry and irrational while pretending your behaviour was nothing but level-headed
3. (optional) Compare them to a girl (preferably one on her period) to assert your own manliness and maturity
4. Completely avoid responding to anything they said in hopes that no one catches on to your stupidity
5. Tell them to "move on" to make it seem like they're the aggressor instead of you
6. Alpha status achieved :WeSmart:

You responded to me like an annoyed fanboy, didn't answer my question, acted like I was a dumbass for asking said question, made an immature remark about women on their period and are incapable of admitting that you acted like a dickhead even though you know I'm right.

Tell me, what exactly was the point of you replying to my question.?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So, seeing as it's already set in stone from the get-go where this story is heading, how impactful are the choices in this game? Because I would imagine that most (if not all) of the player's choices are meaningless since she'll end up as the village slut anyway as the title suggests.
I have 2 saves on going full slut and one staying a prude / innocent as possible. While I dont feel like any choices has had any major impact as of yet. I do think my prude save has had more impact so far just not in a major way. Because I never went along with the blackmailer in a previous update I didn't have any content with him in this update. Which made me have a different scene entirely and Lilly isn't getting any of those slutty thoughts of maybe exploring a bit more sexually yet.

While on the slut path after a small scene with the blackmailer in this update she seems to be coming out of her shell a bit and looking like in the next few updates there is a chance she might do something more sexual as she is starting to get curious. So on the surface it seems even going along with slut choices on the surface might also be having a impact in shaping her character. But it is hard to say for sure until those updates happen cause I don't know if they will be forced situations or not for either path and she is just more okay with it if she has slut points. Or if it plays out differently like in this update depending on her previous choices or her slut points.

But overall I don't think the choices are meaningless but they don't feel that impactful initially, as it's simply do this or don't do this but over time it does feel like it is meaningful and have an impact.

That's my 2 cents on it anyhow.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Maybe. But I still usually take the prudish approach (though I look at the other options after I have a playthrough), so while she may wind up as the village slut, she'll perhaps get there a bit slower. I like slower corruption games anyway. Too many I've seen go from naive sexual experienced woman to 100% slut in just a single chapter sometimes. Much too quick for my liking.
That's kind of what I was wondering yea. I don't mind that the story has a set goal from the beginning, just curious if the choices we get to make have an actual impact on how it progresses or if they're just padding/flavor, adding only minor changes to some of the dialogue.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
I have 2 saves on going full slut and one staying a prude / innocent as possible. While I dont feel like any choices has had any major impact as of yet. I do think my prude save has had more impact so far just not in a major way. Because I never went along with the blackmailer in a previous update I didn't have any content with him in this update. Which made me have a different scene entirely and Lilly isn't getting any of those slutty thoughts of maybe exploring a bit more sexually yet.

While on the slut path after a small scene with the blackmailer in this update she seems to be coming out of her shell a bit and looking like in the next few updates there is a chance she might do something more sexual as she is starting to get curious. So on the surface it seems even going along with slut choices on the surface might also be having a impact in shaping her character. But it is hard to say for sure until those updates happen cause I don't know if they will be forced situations or not for either path and she is just more okay with it if she has slut points. Or if it plays out differently like in this update depending on her previous choices or her slut points.

But overall I don't think the choices are meaningless but they don't feel that impactful initially, as it's simply do this or don't do this but over time it does feel like it is meaningful and have an impact.

That's my 2 cents on it anyhow.
Alright that's exactly what I wanted to know, so it sounds like there's at least some player agency involved in what happens and perhaps how it happens. That's good, that way it won't feel like I'm playing a glorified kinetic novel which is always important to me in these games, especially when the end goal is already established from the very start like with this one.

We'll see how they move forward with this in the future, but for now that's all I needed to know to at least give it a try, thanks mate.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
The overall theme of this game and especially the planned tags section is super promising and hot af - which also means some snowflake will be itching to spoil the party before it even gets properly started

Eromantis Please plan ahead so fascist Hatreon can't put you in a bind once you put out the good stuff, where you're forced to censor your game or lose all your monetary support. They have done it to countless other devs and just recently forced Sam_Tail (the Fixer) into hiding all the non-con storylines.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The overall theme of this game and especially the planned tags section is super promising and hot af - which also means some snowflake will be itching to spoil the party before it even gets properly started

Eromantis Please plan ahead so fascist Hatreon can't put you in a bind once you put out the good stuff, where you're forced to censor your game or lose all your monetary support. They have done it to countless other devs and just recently forced Sam_Tail (the Fixer) into hiding all the non-con storylines.
Madness isn't it ... Tech censorship because weak "men" complain about all this bullshits of consent.

That is why games from non Western developers are more interesting. The idiocracy didn't infect east Europe and in general the rest of the world.

But you are right the dev has a choice...

The vanilla choice for making beta men happy
Or
Having different provider for subscribers

Patron is the pinnacle of the fluffy society that cannot stand a pixelated rape.

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021

Hey, what exactly is patreon forbidding?

• Hey there
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
It forbids adult themes.

You can ask to LISA developer...he is a very talented developer but has been forced to remove big part of its content..
Fashion business developer too had to remove part of the story.

Anyway everything is not snowflake vanilla must be removed (incest, barely teen, rape, etc..)

• Haha
Reactions: Vel66

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
It forbids adult themes.

You can ask to LISA developer...he is a very talented developer but has been forced to remove big part of its content..
Fashion business developer too had to remove part of the story.

Anyway everything is not snowflake vanilla must be removed (incest, barely teen, rape, etc..)
What episodes the dev of Fashion Business had to remove?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not sure what content you plan to add in the future but I think as long as you dont plan to add rape or any non con this game should be fine. As far as I understand it's mostly games with incest and non con content that get hit by pateron ( unsure what their stance is on blackmail) I've played a few games with blackmail in it so unsure if they haven't been hit / un noticed or it's a grey area and fine for now.

But I would do your own research as I could be wrong as well.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017

Wait they seriously went after The Fixer? Patreon is really just out to kill any adult content they can get their overzealous hands on aren't they... It's starting to get rather ridiculous.

What exactly do you mean by "hiding" though, did he actually have to remove anything or are those storylines just locked behind some patch or code or something?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Good game, made by an solo person on free time.

So yeah the main problem is that it's it takes a long time to get little updates. Considering they have a real job, and this is a side thing, it's understandable.
Definitely, but I appreciate the dev's talent of creating a character and an atmosphere for this game. Basically giving a soul, that is so rare.
Follow and support, talent always need to be supported and nurtured.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Wait they seriously went after The Fixer? Patreon is really just out to kill any adult content they can get their overzealous hands on aren't they... It's starting to get rather ridiculous.

What exactly do you mean by "hiding" though, did he actually have to remove anything or are those storylines just locked behind some patch or code or something?
Absolute power corrupts absolutely...tale as old as time. However nowadays in the digital age there's no prerequisite of being strong, admirable, fair etc. for power to be bestowed upon you - like there has been before for millennia.

Now regarding the other game, Hatereon essentially forces devs to delete any content they don't like, it's an unyielding dictate. However smart people can always find certain sneaky ways around this types of censorship - and so is the case here. You can look in the game thread for a specific solution

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes