Flash Wall Simulator [v0.1] [dong134]

spikey17s

Jan 15, 2018
Well, I guess it's better quality than quantity like they say.
Sadly no.
I mean i'm not saying his game is bad quality, its just he made game half-assed and stop half-way thru and make another game, Idk i support his patreon for few months but don't think its kinda worth it :LUL:

Mar 20, 2022
Sadly no.
I mean i'm not saying his game is bad quality, its just he made game half-assed and stop half-way thru and make another game, Idk i support his patreon for few months but don't think its kinda worth it :LUL:
Well, I think you're right. It's not cheap to support an artist, and if this is the fruit of that payment, then it doesn't worth the money invested.

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Reply: Sometimes mistakes are made thanks for pointing it out.
Reply 2: Developers sometimes seek financial backing from other sources including the publisher Mew Games, why do you have to come slam one of the 2 main ways Devs have to seek support?
Reply 3: Tags allow people to see what a game has without going to the page of the game unlike your posts which should have some tags all to themselves of which I won't list because I want this post to not get deleted.
Reply 4: No I have never seen hole as a tag before but it works almost as well as Glory Hole without being self righteous about it.
Reply All: Thanks for using the edit button instead of 4 separate posts to complain without actually truly giving constructive criticism.
As to the game itself: the pics need to place the focus just a bit lower instead of leaving so much space above the body. I hope the Dev works on altering the "characters" in each hole so there is actual difference in the bodies instead of 1 simple drawing/animation for all the targets of your attention.
dong134 or mew games or whatever you want to call him has been doing this for like the last 3 years. He makes a barebones busted ass game where half the options straight up don't work, releases it, then abandons it. His entire portfolio is just a graveyard of broken projects.

edit: source, i was a patron for like 6 months 2 years ago. I check back every so often just to confirm he's still up to the same shit and I am rarely surprised

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
dong134 or mew games or whatever you want to call him has been doing this for like the last 3 years. He makes a barebones busted ass game where half the options straight up don't work, releases it, then abandons it. His entire portfolio is just a graveyard of broken projects.

edit: source, i was a patron for like 6 months 2 years ago. I check back every so often just to confirm he's still up to the same shit and I am rarely surprised
Why are you replying to my reply directed at VoidTraveler in such a nasty way? I didn't actually defend Mew Games or dong134, I simply replied to some not very brilliant comments and complaints that about A) someone made an error and it was fixed. B) a complaint about the 1 of the 2 main sources of funding which work just fine for most developers and supporters. C) the tag system which works for everyone (not all games have sex so you still may want to use the tag). D) another complaint about a tag specifically Hole instead of Glory Hole which by the way having a girl trapped in a wall or having any portion of her body stuck through isn't a Glory Hole.
That's right abuse me for trying to correct someone's misinformation about things by not commenting on what I said but by attacking A Dev who doesn't deliver. Try to keep on point I never mentioned the Dev at all except to clarify that he too uses the same funding source as multiple thousands of others and calling it shit-anything because of a user is wrong.

SpAqMy

Jul 11, 2017
Just wondering, how did you do it & what software was used?

The artist released a newer version on newgrounds just recently and I was thinking to try getting access to the newer locked characters, if no one else posts it here first

My english is very bad, so i can only tell you :"to find the value that change the appearance, and replace it by appearance of girl you want."

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017

My english is very bad, so i can only tell you :"to find the value that change the appearance, and replace it by appearance of girl you want."
I use Sothink SWF Editor And More. Since I use to work in flash literally nonstop.

Dxmxmep23202

Nov 22, 2020
Just wondering, how did you do it & what software was used?

The artist released a newer version on newgrounds just recently and I was thinking to try getting access to the newer locked characters, if no one else posts it here first
Yeee I figured it out. In this case, it's Gawr Gura & Ranni, the four-armed witch. With or without a hat on both. I replaced the first 4 buttons with these in this edit.

Renna doesn't have that mark on the cheek though. I think I saw it in the files, but I just copied what was written in the script.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpAqMy and Katsuie

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
sowwe to break it to you but its already been posted
Huh? Where? doesn't look like so.
The one i got was from Dong134s 25th April* post, and so far the only one who posted past that day was someone with an edit with an unfinished Ranni.
I checked the other ones just in case but didn't have all 8 characters, and in the edit Ranni wasn't even blue, lacked the facemark and only had 2 arms.
Doesn't help Dong134 keeps calling it 0.2v still.

Last edited: