3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018

0.51 will likely be a NTR/Soft NTR update:
Soft NTR:
Wifey, the PC and Jamal go on a date together. They will talk about different subjects, and the PC will be able to make a decision on pregnancy!
Hard NTR:
Depending on how the PC reacts to an event, Wifey may let him know everything that's going on if Jamal has higher influence than the PC. (PC can remain oblivious and continue snooping). She will make a decision on pregnancy depending on her standing with the PC. If you are not on the hardcore route, you can opt out of pregnancy content.
If the PC has higher Love Points, this route will branch off into the Non NTR route (Likely added in 0.52)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

0.51 will likely be a NTR/Soft NTR update:
Soft NTR:
Wifey, the PC and Jamal go on a date together. They will talk about different subjects, and the PC will be able to make a decision on pregnancy!
Hard NTR:
Depending on how the PC reacts to an event, Wifey may let him know everything that's going on if Jamal has higher influence than the PC. (PC can remain oblivious and continue snooping). She will make a decision on pregnancy depending on her standing with the PC. If you are not on the hardcore route, you can opt out of pregnancy content.
If the PC has higher Love Points, this route will branch off into the Non NTR route (Likely added in 0.52)
Thanks for the info, appreciated! Seems like I was right on what could be one of the topics they talk about.:) I am curious about the decision options on the Sharing/Swinging paths: MC, Jamal, someone else or sperm roulette? And who will sire the second one?
On hard NTR the decision seems to depend much more on the stats and traits at the moment without much influence by the MC, but then again this is the hard NTR stuff, so hardly surprising.;)

By the way, interesting dress of Mei. Clearly a development towards further showing off. :love:

Last edited:

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
does anyone happen to know which variable for "friends with benefits" needs to be set via the console?
I set NTR yes, sharing no and hardcore no.
I don't think this option officially exists. But it is being checked.
But I don't want to switch to hardcore mode either.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello everyone,
does anyone happen to know which variable for "friends with benefits" needs to be set via the console?
The easier way would be to toggle both NTR on and sharing on! Only NTR on or god beware hardcore mode (that is only for NTR lovers, anybody else will loose) will not give you FwB or better relations with Jamal/Davis. Play towards sharing and then go with a mixture of friendly and antagonistic rival when you are asked. Or play towards a friendly Jamal/Davis with always chousing friendly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Hello everyone,
wifeyrelationshipjamal is the variable. 0 is nothing, 1 friends with benifits and 2 girlfriend

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

I have read the new public change log for 0.51 and look forward to play it one day! Going by the text in the update there will be several topics covered (with maybe choices here also) and the major decision of the update is about Mei´s first child and who will be the father or maybe if she gets pregnant at all.
It sounds like there are several different options you can choose from on Sharing/Swinging, while on the hard NTR routes the decision is done by the current stats and traits the MC and Mei have.
I have a question about the Sharing7Swinging paths due to how the log is worded there and English is a second language for me. According to the log if you, the MC, decides to impregnate Mei this route converges with the complete non-NTR paths. This is really great for some playthroughs I do! But I would like to know if you decde to become a father, you still have the option to share and swing with Jamal, Rashon and the others?
There is also a new snoop scene where we can get a new pic on how Mei´s workout develops. Sounds interesting, but it will be difficult to get if you play non-NTR and Sharing/Swinging and still be on top of everything. Snooping and playing a confident MC means a very tactical, restraint use of snoop since too much snooping leads to NTR.;)
We also get additional dialog on some routes, very nice, have to replay some events then to see it.

Bye

Reactions: Back and vije89

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017

I have read the new public change log for 0.51 and look forward to play it one day! Going by the text in the update there will be several topics covered (with maybe choices here also) and the major decision of the update is about Mei´s first child and who will be the father or maybe if she gets pregnant at all.
It sounds like there are several different options you can choose from on Sharing/Swinging, while on the hard NTR routes the decision is done by the current stats and traits the MC and Mei have.
I have a question about the Sharing7Swinging paths due to how the log is worded there and English is a second language for me. According to the log if you, the MC, decides to impregnate Mei this route converges with the complete non-NTR paths. This is really great for some playthroughs I do! But I would like to know if you decde to become a father, you still have the option to share and swing with Jamal, Rashon and the others?
There is also a new snoop scene where we can get a new pic on how Mei´s workout develops. Sounds interesting, but it will be difficult to get if you play non-NTR and Sharing/Swinging and still be on top of everything. Snooping and playing a confident MC means a very tactical, restraint use of snoop since too much snooping leads to NTR.;)
We also get additional dialog on some routes, very nice, have to replay some events then to see it.

Bye
You're still on the same route, but you will see the same scene as the non NTR route if you refuse a few options.

Reactions: Will619 and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

I hope everything is okay on your side?! I am really worried something bad happened! I might loath Patreon as an organisation, but I can and still do visit developer´s pages. I was shocked to find your WDR page gone this evening! Has Patreon started a new purge of everything erotic? I sincerely hope you are alright!

Edit: Was able to reach your page again a couple minutes ago!:) But I got "page cannot be found" several times this evening.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

I hope everything is okay on your side?! I am really worried something bad happened! I might loath Patreon as an organisation, but I can and still do visit developer´s pages. I was shocked to find your WDR page gone this evening! Has Patreon started a new purge of everything erotic? I sincerely hope you are alright!
Check again the page is still up and people can still join.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hmm? When I tried to visit the WDR page to see if something new is there, I got a "this page cannot be found" repeatedly! Which is the reason I posted my post above.
All good. I checked it after seeing your post and it seems fine. No worries, it is Patreon after all and you never know lol.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
hat's weird. I can also see his patreon and is all ok.
All good. I checked it after seeing your post and it seems fine. No worries, it is Patreon after all and you never know lol.
The WDR page popped up again for me now! But I got a "page not foiund" several times this evening, when I wanted to visit to see if some news are up. No idea what happened?

Reactions: wildride69

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Just red the new 0.52 change log. As said before with the 0.51 update, looking forward to play it one day! This update brings unsurprisingly :) the non NTR, pure romance part and some additions to the NTR paths. Pregnancy content is optional on all paths and going by the log, there a quite a couple options how this all plays out on the various main routes. I´m curious how it goes.
Unfortunately I cannot see or vote the options in the new poll about some stuff that will happen on the Kati routes in future updates. Might be about group content, since it was mentioned in the roadmap?
Wish you all good and bye!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Any chance you could please post the change log for 0.52?
The change log is public on the WDR patreon page, so no problem with reading it, anyone can access it there. :) Just call it up via the 0.51 release post, the change log is kept current, so 0.52 is laso in it.
But here it is just this once:

Changelog 0.52:

Continued Katie/Jamal's route:

• Added Non NTR route: Fairly straight forward: Spend time with Wifey. When prompted for pregnancy, you’ll need 8 Love Points for Wifey to accept. If you don’t go down this path, you will skip Wifey’s pregnancy content.
  • Soft NTR, hard NTR may branch into variants of this route depending on how you play
Hard NTR: After the event, the PC can ask Wifey to stay the next day. They will discuss what has happened if Wifey is open with the PC.

Other changes:

• Bugfixes for Social media, added 1 more Social media update.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes