[R>Artist 3D] Share 3D Artist Needed

Bulfmaster

Sep 19, 2018
I'm once again recruiting for a 3D Artist to finish the game that was started awhile ago. I just don't want to give up on it. I hope that only serious inquiries will follow. Please be aware that game development requires quite a bit of time. I want you to be able to create realistic renders from my requests. Of course, you'll have a vested interest in what renders you finalize. I don't expect you to not have a say in the creation, but I do want to follow my story. After this, I would like to start a new game with you so this will be a long term investment time wise and a fruitful partnership. Your pay share will be greater than mine based on our patron sponsorship.

Project: Married After 40

Developer: Tranquil Games

Looking for: 3D Artist

Employment Type: Partnership

Work commitment: As long as we can get an episode released every 45-60 days, we're fine.

Preferred method of contact: PM here for starters.

Job Description: Create 3D renders, sprites for Patreon, wallpapers and other graphic artwork as needed.

Additional comments: Only serious artist apply. I don't care if you're brand new to this arena, if you have talent, we can definitely use your assistance.