4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
You could tell that chapter 14 and 15 were supposed to be together because 15 felt pretty short. They should have made one of the bonus scenes free because what was free was pretty underwhelming. I dont know why the annie kitchen scene was a bonus. That one should have been free. And sadly my prediction was wrong about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Should I make a new account or try to get the old one back I cant even save the game after starting a new game on chapter 14 idk what to do
Try contact the dev on his/her patreon, you should handle it from there. He will tell you what the reason and how to lift it. The common/main reason was when this forum talking about porting the game to renpy and sharing acc, if you got ban that is most likely the reason.

You could tell that chapter 14 and 15 were supposed to be together because 15 felt pretty short. They should have made one of the bonus scenes free because what was free was pretty underwhelming. I dont know why the annie kitchen scene was a bonus. That one should have been free. And sadly my prediction was wrong about
Well at this point no one surprise about that, i just hope on later chapter the dev will be more focus on the main chapter instead of getting side track by making side content. For Ms. v i think it wouldn't make sense if you bang her while annie is in the house (since she is the one who bring you to her house), since there are no hint yet on previous chapter they both open for mother and daughter action, i mean in the chapter 15 when you doing kitchen scene, i would assume that Ms. v notice that something is going on when she is asking where annie is and you answer "she's not here" and go a long with it (reason being there is no way in hell you would left stranger or let alone someone who betray you on previous chapter unattended), from there i would take a guess that mother and daughter action path is open. Just don't get too worked up tho on later version if you don't want to get badly disappointed.

Last edited:

ice

Feb 8, 2017
Try contact the dev on his/her patreon, you should handle it from there. He will tell you what the reason and how to lift it. The common/main reason was when this forum talking about porting the game to renpy and sharing acc, if you got ban that is most likely the reason.
a shame nobody wanted to port it to renpy

Reactions: oste22

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
a shame nobody wanted to port it to renpy
There might be someone want to port it to renpy, IF the dev give his/her blessing for it. But to be honest since the game far from finish, it wouldn't worth to port it atm. If only the game have back button or like the one like old academy one has (where you can just go back to previous option by putting the previous link on your browser) renpy porting wouldn't need it. The only thing that renpy superior imo is just the roll back and cheat, cheat won't really be a big deal since we already can do that.

Reactions: oste22 and 3DD1399

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
At least Chaotic had the good sense to make his games free as they become outdated. Are there actually people still donating to his patreon for a game created with 15-year old assets that gets a half-baked release every 3 months?

Jul 10, 2019

Well at this point no one surprise about that, i just hope on later chapter the dev will be more focus on the main chapter instead of getting side track by making side content. For Ms. v i think it wouldn't make sense if you bang her while annie is in the house (since she is the one who bring you to her house), since there are no hint yet on previous chapter they both open for mother and daughter action, i mean in the chapter 15 when you doing kitchen scene, i would assume that Ms. v notice that something is going on when she is asking where annie is and you answer "she's not here" and go a long with it (reason being there is no way in hell you would left stranger or let alone someone who betray you on previous chapter unattended), from there i would take a guess that mother and daughter action path is open. Just don't get too worked up tho on later version if you don't want to get badly disappointed.
That means I gotta pay the guy just to speak to him or can I email him somehow

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017

there is no scene with her as I see

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
If i'm not wrong you just be nice to her on chapter 1, she will visit you in your office if you done it right. I forgot which chapter that you can/have to kiss her. I know she will kiss you after you done fixing the fire alarm thing (If you done correctly on chapter 1). That will trigger the bonus i think.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes