• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

A Radiant Life - Previews, Renders and general development discussion

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Good evening everyone!
As always, weekends for me are for learning, and this weekend wasn't different.

Going back on the week, I saw a beautiful pic from Monica Hault, AKA Swedish_Bella on Instagram, and I decided to look around and see if I could work on it and make a similar cloth for Genesis 8.

The pic in question:
104864372_123858939349349_3233181533339339127_n.jpg

And, following that, my fight has started.

Roupa2.PNG

That was the first attempt after watching some tutorials over the Marvelous Designer 9.5. It wasn't easy, I suffered to understand the differences of the version that I have for the others due to sensible differences between them. Also, it was pretty clear that on the first time, the square fabrics weren't the ideal. So I manage to continue working on it

projeto pronto.PNG

This was when I was adapting the shoulder curves and some other details that needs to be put on consideration during the work - the development of it wasn't easy, you need to memorize by hand some measurements, and be sure that the sewing after on the simulation is placed correctly, because it's an easy-to-miss situation. Since I've decided that the first time I've been doing that was supposed to be easy, I just drop the details like collar and the sleeves and decided to finish the project.

Dropped the project on the Daz, put an Iray Uber Base, then following that I've put a fishnet shader over it. It was cool the result when it finished the rendering.

Madeleine Angry.png

(I swear that I can hear her voice saying "I can't believe that you made me pass by this humiliation again")

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And so... I think the result was pretty cool in the end - the panties is one from AS2 by the way.

I think that the most difficult that I had on the first place was to understand how MD9.5 works (and WOW! That shit is expensive as hell here on Brazil using the Steam perpetual license. It's better for you to pirate if you guys are learning), and also the transfer isn't the most intuitive way ever, but it works in the end, and I'm pretty sure that if I continue to follow the path of creating my own assets, eventually I could start to provide some freebies.

Anyway, the weekend was pretty productive development-wise, and I eventually hope that I can continue using the tool in the best way I can, but for now, I'm happy to being able to produce even a small stuff like a shirt. I couldn't understand how the morphs work and eventually I couldn't make them to work, and I wasn't able to texture it on photoshop, but I'll keep working on this while the time passes on.

Well, that's it for now, let's continue suffering rendering.

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Hey friends! Long time no see!
Well, I'm posting some neat stuff on my and posting eventual works here on the Daz art thread. Since it seems, I'm being relapse on this thread, let's change that now, right?

784978_Carrie_Sexy_4-3.png
This was my first time playing on levels on Photoshop on the studio I bought. I think that I'm improving on the program.

The following sequence was me trying to extract the best I could from a future interaction between Carrie and Emily. It helped on the kind of relation that they have with each other - it was before I start to try the photoshop.

Carrie Emily Juntas 3.png

Below, it was a commission that I made for Darn. He loves my characters and decided to give me a help for a future upgrade on my PC.

Darn_Commission_1.png
Darn_Commission_2.png

Sorry for the radio-silence, and I promise to be more active around here. Soon I'll post another preview of something that I'm working for a while on Daz+Blender.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Madeleine Jackie Coffee 2.png

Madeleine + Jackie on MC's house. Decided to go on this approach because I wanted a different setting than a family fight that happened before in a past render. Lights are all over the place, but what I wanted, which was testing the dForce breasts and a expression study, it went well.

I don't think that I need to say, but Jackie is a 19 years old girl.

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Hey guys! How are you today?
I'm dropping the test that I did some time ago with Emily. The test was mainly on lighting and a textures for the T-shirt. Turns out a friend asked me to make a commission for him, and I decided to make some extras because of that.

My interior lights are still bad - sometime we can barely see the character's face, but at least it was a cool experiment.
This also made me realize how bad the props from Luxury house by Truform are, so I think I'll change the bed and the other props of the house.

This scene will also appear in the game eventually, but I think I'll work more on the camera positioning and some other details. I think the character modeling is good on how it is now, but I'm working on how to improve them a little more.

Emily Scene 1 of 5.png Emily Scene 2 of 5.png Emily Scene 3 of 5.png Emily Scene 4 of 5.png Emily Scene 5-3 of 5.png

By the way, my is up and I'm starting to put stuff on my , behind the obligatory paywall that their rules have now. Will this mean the end of the updates around this thread? No, absolutely not. My game, when I release it, will also be free for everyone since day 1, with some benefits apart from the game for the ones which support me, so it doesn't matter how much I'll work on it, this thread will always be updated while I learn to do stuff and working on my projects.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Hey Everyone! Just passing by to let a small render that I did yesterday/today. Carrie + Sandy relaxing and greeting MC.

Carrie & Sandy bikini 4.png

My main motivation was to make a comparison after nine or so months since I started on my journey with Daz Studio, while I was helping Darm to decide on his next commission.

Below, an OLD render with almost the same context:
Well, even not being exactly clear, I think I had an improvement.

Last edited:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Overall, looks great. Not a fan of "tit pockets" on some articles of clothing or ginormous breasts but I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed over it. :LOL:

Looking forward to seeing more... maybe some baggier sweatpants? Less form-fitting overall to tease? Hmmm? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arthoneceron

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Care to explain and/or give some examples?

All the boobs sizes are beautiful!

Also, thanks for the interest!
Oh just when the fabric looks like its glued to the sternum. Its meant to give the illusion of it being really tight and form-fitting I would assume, but tends to look like the former rather than the latter in some cases, at least to my eyes. With the sizes you're going for, I'd expect a little more air in there is all. I suppose the bra would have something to do with that as well but I am by no means an expert. Just some pleb pirate. Yes all boob sizes are beautiful, of course =)

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
hey man, do you have any prediction of when the game will be released?
Hey! Thanks for the interest. My game was delayed from last year due to Covid and my rig that needs an upgrade.

But at least I have this now:

Now I need to upgrade the other parts and I think I'll be ready to start to render.

Speaking only on the scenes, I already have the prologue posed, the chapter 1 almost done and the script for chapter 2 almost ready. So It will be done soon.