• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - A Sequence of Events [v0.01] [AnonDux]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SabaRoundScape

I really enjoyed it, especially since there is no incest. I like the renders and I like that hero is aware of thing around him and of his own perverty. If this game will be continued it will be a great boon to the genre i think
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Moussedo

There is actually nothing to mark the game (I don't know if it's the right word ? Isn't is note instead of mark ? anyway).
    I mean there is nothing because the game is on his first release, so with patience we could see something better from the dev.
    It deserves maybe 3 stars now, but I make it 5, to give hope to the dev.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

loikl

It's good visually, the animations are decent, the story would have potential... but it ends up ruined by 4 separate routes, that is, 4 different stories that will have different content and that, obviously, will make each update last 3 minutes, unless of course The dev gives preference to one of these routes, making the content instead of being 25%+25%+25%+25% ending up being 15%+35%+15+35%, which will cause that if you like For some of these routes but not the others, you have 1 minute of gameplay per update or you have to wait until the next one.

Recommendation: wait to see how this develops, and pray that the dev realizes that 2 routes are already annoying enough to expect something good from 4.