jekan55

Dec 14, 2020
I haven't played after the twincest, have the dev added more incest content?
There are more scenes that involve jane/mrs. smith but it feels a bit weird in relation to john, like cuck-esque disguised as teasing. Various bugs you have to deal with and use the time travel function.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
There are more scenes that involve jane/mrs. smith but it feels a bit weird in relation to john, like cuck-esque disguised as teasing. Various bugs you have to deal with and use the time travel function.
Short version: it's the fifth incomplete update so there is stuff but very unenjoyable and the old stuff is still incomplete

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayal

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
If you try to buy lilies you'll throw an error.
I still get an error, the game says I bought the lilies, but money doesn't go down, nor do I get the flowers in my inventory.

C:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 10, in script call
    call lbl_beachchangeroom_day_setup ("green")
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 19, in script call
    call lbl_beachchangeroom_day_random_event
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 4, in script call
    call lbl_beachchangeroom_day_setup ("blue")
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 23, in script call
    call lbl_beachchangeroom_day (color)
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 4, in script call
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 19, in script call
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 7, in script call
    call lbl_beachchangeroom_day_setup ("purple")
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 23, in script call
  File "game/scenes/mall/stores/day/main/mallstore_day.rpy", line 213, in script
    $ inventory.buy(Items.flowerlillies)
  File "game/scenes/mall/stores/day/main/mallstore_day.rpy", line 213, in <module>
AttributeError: type object 'Items' has no attribute 'flowerlillies'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 10, in script call
    call lbl_beachchangeroom_day_setup ("green")
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 7, in script call
    call lbl_beachchangeroom_day_setup ("purple")
  File "game/scenes/mall/stores/day/main/mallstore_day.rpy", line 213, in script
  File "Z:\Users\Redacted\Games\A Town Uncovered v0.32b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "Z:\Users\Redacted\Games\A Town Uncovered v0.32b-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scenes/mall/stores/day/main/mallstore_day.rpy", line 213, in <module>
AttributeError: type object 'Items' has no attribute 'flowerlillies'

Windows-post2012Server-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.32b
Sun Feb 14 20:15:30 2021
```
please help me... i stuck in side story of hitomi.. talk to hitomi.. still the same...
I have the same issue

There is a bunch of new story coded in. However, the locations are pretty much all just sketches. So you are talking to a complete character sprite before a background of white with black lines.
Progress is progress.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Is it just me or did they just add almost the exact same locations Summertime Saga added in its recent updates, lol?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
You’re missing that ever since I’ve started the FAQ I’ve made a habit of keeping this thread and a tab with the development log open in the background.
I don't keep track of anything, I don't play adult games, I just remove DRM and fix bugs. I wouldn't know anyone's relationship to the developer(s). It merely sounded like an overly-enthusiastic "but it's okay for a release" kind of statement from you is all.
Nothing happens if you do this..
I still get an error, the game says I bought the lilies, but money doesn't go down, nor do I get the flowers in my inventory.
I have the same issue
Progress is progress.
Yeah, it does:
s1.png s2.png
Put it where it belongs, it'll fix lilies. If you can't figure it out, just wait for the developer(s). I don't spoon-feed 'how to copy a file' or other basic computer skills. I once helped others but that kind of thing wears me down quickly these days. Try re-downloading the zip. Put into ./game. ... Kinda glad I went with a crappy zip compression instead of 7z. I'd probably be getting messages about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
I don't keep track of anything, I don't play adult games, I just remove DRM and fix bugs. I wouldn't know anyone's relationship to the developer(s). It merely sounded like an overly-enthusiastic "but it's okay for a release" kind of statement from you is all.

Yeah, it does:
View attachment 1037327 View attachment 1037328
Put it where it belongs, it'll fix lilies. If you can't figure it out, just wait for the developer(s). I don't spoon-feed 'how to copy a file' or other basic computer skills. I once helped others but that kind of thing wears me down quickly these days. Try re-downloading the zip. Put into ./game. ... Kinda glad I went with a crappy zip compression instead of 7z. I'd probably be getting messages about that.

Nothing happens spoon-feeder, you get an error message and you get the items in the inventory then "Nothing happens when you give the mother the gift"don't bother to waste time modding this game when the developer doesn't put the time to draw a room

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Nothing happens spoon-feeder, you get an error message and you get the items in the inventory then "Nothing happens when you give the mother the gift"don't bother to waste time modding this game when the developer doesn't put the time to draw a room
No idea what you're talking about and like I said, I'm no spoof-feeder (eg I don't walk people through on how to do something). Works for others so whoever can't copy files into ./game can just wait or give up, then.

Only thing that can currently happen for lilies is using it as a gift for your landlady in Kitchen during Day (don't forget to equip, unavailable for certain parts of the game):

Python:
if day == 2 or day == 4:
    $ mum_gift_like_level += 95
elif day == 3:
    $ mum_gift_like_level += 85
else:
    $ mum_gift_like_level += 90

Last edited:

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I tried the new update and the only thing that didn't work is the MxJxMC story which is strange duo to the chanhelog said he added story to them.
And also Hitomi and Principle Ashley

I like the game and hope for it to be good

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
great game so far, but I'm kinda stuck on the main quest

tells me to meet people in the city and uni, but nothing ever happens

finished all of the side quest lines too, except Hitomi which seems to be stuck

what's the plan?

is there a walkthrough?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
great game so far, but I'm kinda stuck on the main quest

tells me to meet people in the city and uni, but nothing ever happens

finished all of the side quest lines too, except Hitomi which seems to be stuck

what's the plan?

is there a walkthrough?
yes it's stuck.
Do have a save before MCxSisxMom scene?

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
hi people how are you? I just wanted to ask if someone would be so kind to update the link of the android version because it is very far behind to the current version, thanks in advance.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
oh didn't have that scene yet

just recently finished the sister questline after the mother questline

whats the trigger?

I now manually advanced the main quest via the app on the PC
There is a scene where they have threesome but I couldn't get it because their story is stuck

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes