Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't have saves... the first interesting saves was for me the date with Sophie when she accept to take off her panties don't remember his name
don't ask me how to play a game to understand if is boring or not...
I got the IK mod istantly at the first "prohibited" choice
My choice are always for go on maximum Filthy that is always the best get good sex..
(husband-wife sex is soap opera).. Indeed, there are daily light tv series that contain more corruption
Why did L&P leave the door open? Ellie reassures Sophia that they are alone, Dylan had gone out, or to let Dylan hear something.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/866812_866647_1.png
Or he could be having breakfast/using the other shower,anything

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The last thing she thinks about at this moment is Dylan. All her thoughts are about Sophia. Ellie mentally says - Сome in mommy, relax and let me kiss your lips and nipples. But i need more:love:
Don't you mean come into my parlor OOO mom what big boobs you have

• Love
Reactions: Silvenight1

veiko79

Oct 18, 2020
I kind of like the idea of this game, I really do. I found a few problems with this game.

1) I like the idea to play as a wife to become a good wife or a naughty wife, but the problem was no follow up. ex: When the son in the beach house erected, it should let the player choose what to do with his son. Let him finish himself or help him. etc. At the swimming pool, when flirting with Dylan or Zac at the tanning salon, I want to see more options to flirt with them. I don't want a story designed by the creator. Let's be more dynamic.

2) Too much none necessary related stuff, like taking care elderly. If there will be some good wife intention or naughty wife intention that is OK, but so far at chapter 18 still NOTHING happens.

3) Each chapter should have at least one good/naughty wife event happens instead reading/clicking the story line.(Pretty damn long)

4) This game has alot of sex scene with Liam is fine but is boring, it was expected already but we want to see/enjoy something we can't do in reality. Thats what this game exciting.

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtynafz

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
As to your second point about Dylan's maturity depending on the choices you make: the second example I use, if you set Emma up with Dylan, only depends on if you decide to set Dylan up with Emma, and nothing to do with the cuck path. There is no way to set him up with Emma, and not have him acting like an ingrate. I am choosing quotes from the best case scenarios on the Dylan route. Because I'm quoting code, I have access to all the paths, so my quotes have nothing to do with choosing to make Dylan a weakling. Could I have chosen the quote from the Yoga event when Patricia calls Dylan a fool for choosing the wrong decisions with Marie? Of course, but then I would have been guilty of your argument. But I didn't. I don't have to. I chose an event on the Aiden path, that might even get him laid. But he ridicules the idea.
You selected a choice on the Aiden path that supported your position, Sophia hooks up Dylan = Yes -- results in discussion showing Dylan's immature attitude. I selected a choice on that same path, Sophia hooks up Dylan = No -- results in none of that discussion. (I did not say anything about point 2 having any association with the cuck path.)

Choices matter.

Your choices are no more or less valid than mine - we both get the Dylan we choose.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I kind of like the idea of this game, I really do. I found a few problems with this game.

1) I like the idea to play as a wife to become a good wife or a naughty wife, but the problem was no follow up. ex: When the son in the beach house erected, it should let the player choose what to do with his son. Let him finish himself or help him. etc. At the swimming pool, when flirting with Dylan or Zac at the tanning salon, I want to see more options to flirt with them. I don't want a story designed by the creator. Let's be more dynamic.

2) Too much none necessary related stuff, like taking care elderly. If there will be some good wife intention or naughty wife intention that is OK, but so far at chapter 18 still NOTHING happens.

3) Each chapter should have at least one good/naughty wife event happens instead reading/clicking the story line.(Pretty damn long)
true, why forcing the path even when you are the mc. like in bathroom with neil, sophia just slapped him when he tried to tear the bra, without any prompt..... instead of no choice, he could make such as player make filthiest choice but couldnt succeed because of some interruption, like someone calls or she heard some footsteps or etc. that way there could both no scene and player's choice.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
true, why forcing the path even when you are the mc. like in bathroom with neil, sophia just slapped him when he tried to tear the bra, without any prompt..... instead of no choice, he could make such as player make filthiest choice but couldnt succeed because of some interruption, like someone calls or she heard some footsteps or etc. that way there could both no scene and player's choice.
I hate Neil but can dig that. Personally when I tried that path all I thought was "Now where did Patricia put that pistol?"

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Why did L&P leave the door open? Ellie reassures Sophia that they are alone, Dylan had gone out, or to let Dylan hear something.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/866812_866647_1.png
The last thing she thinks about at this moment is Dylan. All her thoughts are about Sophia. Ellie mentally says - "Сome in mommy, relax and let me kiss your lips and nipples. But i want all of you":love:
Or he could be having breakfast/using the other shower,anything
Since L&P always underlines how he is into the details, I think this slightly open door is on purpose.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Since L&P always underlines how he is into the details, I think this slightly open door is on purpose.
You mean like the door was left open because Dylan was down stairs and come upstairs to ask his mother for a lift to school hence interrupting the shower scene.
Or is Dylan in his moms room trying on her lingerie

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Your choices are no more or less valid than mine - we both get the Dylan we choose.
Except they're not my choices, they're choices on the Dylan route. I'm not even arguing that people can't choose and enjoy the Dylan route. Only that Dylan isn't the smartest, most athletic, charismatic gift to women that some Dylan fans appear to believe him to be. That he needs improvement as a character, that I don't see him achieving at the moment, with the way the game is headed.

Reactions: Old Dog

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Something like this was long ago on Patreon. To be honest, I wouldn't even want it to be. Enough of Ellie and Dylan's fanservice storyline. There is no need to turn the plot and script into a leaky sieve. I still worry about Ellie and Dylan's storylyne, because their very closeness looks like an absolute out of character for Ellie now. If there is a threesome, it will finally kill and cut the personalities of both, Ellie and Sophia. Ellie is my favorite character. And I don't want her personality to be destroyed.
My favorite characters are Sophia, Ellie, Alyssa, Patricia and Dylan. L&P has said that there will be many non-vanilla sex acts later in AWAM (whenever they fit the story line - please - no forcing it just to have meaningless sex). Some of the events that are coming (lesbian encounters with Ellie, Julia, Nathalie, Alyssa, Patricia, and Vicky) are all something I will look forward to. Some of the hetero events including those with Dylan and Sam are events I'm looking forward to.

Am I hoping to have the Choice to have Sophia, Ellie and Dylan in a threesome - Yes. Am I hoping to see Sophia or Ellie hurt, humiliated and/or forced to have sex with bad guys due to some blackmail or mobster influence/events = NO.

But there are those who want the right to choose yes for at least blackmail sex from a less than willing Sophia or other harder NTR events (would that include Ellie - I don't know). Their desire for their choices is valid, even if this is content that I will Never play - I don't roll that way, and neither does my vision of Sophia.

If your vision of Sophia and Ellie does not include a threesome with Dylan, then I respect your right to Not make the choices to take you down this road.

For those of us whose vision of Sophia, Ellie, and Dylan includes the choices that eventually lead to a threesome, we have the right to pursue those choices, if offered.

I believe AWAM is a big enough story to include both sets of choices and each set would be valid for the path that led through this threesome or past it.

Ultimately, L&P, our chosen storyteller, will shape the story to include many of our desired subplots and the fruit of the choices involved. We have years to go before this particular threesome would potentially see the light of day.

If the chance occurs - it will be a matter of Choice.

Reactions: Quehel and farrah
3.40 star(s) 489 Votes