nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Below the bedrooms. The bedrooms and bathrooms are on the third floor. Look at the stairwell. Going onto the floor with the bedrooms, there is no stairs leading up.
You're about this. But, with the Sun I need evidence ;)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Earliest estimate is early December, but there's no firm release date, so it might be late December, early January, we can't really say.
Where did you see L&P say early December? The last thing I saw on his Patreon page was a November estimate based on how much work he thought it would take to build the different scenes. He did add the caveat that if he ended up needing to add renders because one or more scenes grew larger than his original estimate, then it would take longer - so just curious.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Where did you see L&P say early December? The last thing I saw on his Patreon page was a November estimate based on how much work he thought it would take to build the different scenes. He did add the caveat that if he ended up needing to add renders because one or more scenes grew larger than his original estimate, then it would take longer - so just curious.
Alley_Cat just made an estimate on the release date on available information.
L&P has said it maybe 8-10 weeks for the up date but we don't know for sure

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Maybe because he has a dick may come to mind
It could be a possibility though with enough filthy points. She's already used the toilet while Dylan was showering, they took a bath together, she's let him watch her get dressed, put on a sexy fashion show for him and seen him naked while he masturbated in front of her. Maybe she'd have him face away from her while they showered but it could happen....... No I WANT it to happen dammit :mad::love::LOL:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It could be a possibility though with enough filthy points. She's already used the toilet while Dylan was showering, they took a bath together, she's let him watch her get dressed, put on a sexy fashion show for him and seen him naked while he masturbated in front of her. Maybe she'd have him face away from her while they showered but it could happen....... No I WANT it to happen dammit :mad::love::LOL:
Sophia had a swim suit on when sharing the bath/Sophia made him look away when changing.Sophia let him watch her dress when she had her underwear on.Something may happen between them but not on playable day 12.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The Development Progress was reset on Oct 2. 10 weeks from then will be Dec 4. But since it isn't a firm release date, I said early Dec. Then added some leeway for scenes to take longer. A November release would be awesome, but really, what's the chance the scenes aren't going to grow, like they did last time?

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The Development Progress was reset on Oct 2. 10 weeks from then will be Dec 4. But since it isn't a firm release date, I said early Dec. Then added some leeway for scenes to take longer. A November release would be awesome, but really, what's the chance the scenes aren't going to grow, like they did last time?
The biggest event is almost done so it just remains to be seen if the dev uses standard scenes for the Morello event and the Vicky event

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The biggest event is almost done so it just remains to be seen if the dev uses standard scenes for the Morello event and the Vicky event
Well the coffee shop he'll already have. What he uses for the prison and Morello's brother we'll have to wait and see, but there's only one asset I know of that will fit. And if it's anything like Sophia's kitchen, he may even not be able to customise it, so setup might be simple.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well the coffee shop he'll already have. What he uses for the prison and Morello's brother we'll have to wait and see, but there's only one asset I know of that will fit. And if it's anything like Sophia's kitchen, he may even not be able to customise it, so setup might be simple.
I thought that Sophia was meeting Vicky at her house but I could be wrong on this.

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes