• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
like that day 1 it was confirmed.mother with daughter,mother with son mother with sister!!!
In fact, he 100% confirmed everything much later. There were many games at the time that featured character points. Not all attached much importance to the other characters, except perhaps to Dylan. And the story was only introductory.:unsure:
I remember how i trying to walk into Ellie's room, thinking there would be more content. :ROFLMAO: ;)
But later he posted free post on Patreon, in my opinion it was after version 0.3, and wrote there that the game expects in the future, and so on. :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
At some point L&P mentioned that Elli is a very insecure person.
He wanted to make that clear with the movement of your hands during the
evening in the club with Sophia and Patricia.
I think Elli wants sexual adventures without having to leave her comfort zone.
And after seeing your mother masturbate and kiss with Patrica, she saw the chance
to go on an adventure with someone she most trusted.
And I'm sure as long as she feels safe and your mother goes with her,
she won't limit herself to just having sex with Sophia.
It's in the introduction that Ellie is a lot deeper in personality (and not just a bitchy cheerleader) than people give her credit for:
"But he promised her, right after she high school he will let her go her own way. Though she was that popular and desired she isn't stuck up at all and is even a little shy.
Though outwardly she often acts bitchy and extremely cool. Like her mother, Ellie is eager doing everything to keep looking good and fit.
And what nobody knows, is that though she's had some boyfriends, she actually isn't very sexually experienced. It's actually not even clear if she is still a virgin or not.
According to her she had already sex with her boyfriends."

Reactions: Old Dog

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oh guys. How long ago it was. 2017. I love this game from the very first version. And in love when Ellie and Sophia's bonding was confirmed. :LOL:
Haha.What about 6 years ago-back in 2014 there is almost nothing outside hentai games to play.Even 5 years ago-October 2015 we had like 3 titles with 3-4 updates each-MATM,SU(actually at that time it was still Injustice Unlimited) and SL(no,not talking about Sunshine Love or Sisterly Lust,it is Sarah's Life).

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
In fact, he 100% confirmed everything much later. There were many games at the time that featured character points. Not all attached much importance to the other characters, except perhaps to Dylan. And the story was only introductory.:unsure:
I remember how i trying to walk into Ellie's room, thinking there would be more content. :ROFLMAO: ;)
But later he posted free post on Patreon, in my opinion it was after version 0.3, and wrote there that the game expects in the future, and so on. :unsure:
I Remember that it was that time that patreon didn´t support incest any more.L&P didn´t get the memo :ROFLMAO:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
And later on in the nightclub for Sophia's first lesbian kiss.
her second kiss was better
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the third one was cute
the fourth one was sexy.
i hope too see Alyssa,Natalie,vicky and maybe Marie too soon. :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
her second kiss was better
the third one was cute
the fourth one was sexy.
i hope too see Alyssa,Natalie,vicky and maybe Marie too soon. :)
I think your second and third kisses might be around the wrong way. But that's beside the point. Either way, that's four kisses to four different women in a 48 hour period. And half of them family members. And after the last one, just the sight of her smiling gets Sophia all tingly.

Whereas the most the boys have got in was Dylan's insidious kiss he needed to sneak, and a peck on the cheek from Ellie. They really have some catching up to do if they're going to get anywhere with Sophia anytime soon

Last edited:
Reactions: willzo

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think your second and third kisses might be around the wrong way. But that's beside the point. Either way, that's four kisses to four different women in a 48 hour period. And half of them family members. And after the last one, just the sight of her smiling gets Sophia all tingly.

Whereas the most the boys have got in Dylan's insidious kiss he needed to sneak, and a peck on the cheek from Ellie. They really have some catching up to do if they're going to get anywhere with Sophia anytime soon
My precious is way a head on the masterbations stakes,just thought that I would throw that in there,oops

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Haha.What about 6 years ago-back in 2014 there is almost nothing outside hentai games to play.Even 5 years ago-October 2015 we had like 3 titles with 3-4 updates each-MATM,SU(actually at that time it was still Injustice Unlimited) and SL(no,not talking about Sunshine Love or Sisterly Lust,it is Sarah's Life).
the good news is we play completed hentai game at that moment, and we had a lot of skyrim & the sims 4 mods to play with, in 2020 we see many good title is abandoned hope this game will not become abandoned, only a few responsible dev is decided to give their game a rushed ending instead of abandoning it

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Best masterbate ever "Dylan the great"
You'll find it's actually Nathalie, not Dylan at all, that gets Sophia all hot and bothered by watching them masturbate (which has a "u" in it, btw).

Sophia's reaction to seeing Dylan masturbate on day 3:
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Oh, god! Yes, that's exactly what he's doing! Damn, he's supposed to be asleep by now!)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Ah, that's his problem! It's his own fault when he's tired tomorrow.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(In any case, I don't want to watch this a second longer!)"

Sophia's reaction to seeing Nathalie masturbate:
Sophia 54 - Nathalie masturbating 1.png Sophia 55 - Nathalie masturbating 2.png Sophia 59 - Nathalie masturbating 6.png Sophia 64 - Nathalie masturbating 11.png

Reactions: hmc15

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
To tell the truth that was the lamest jerkjob I've ever seen in a game or movie. What sort of a loser curls up in a fetal position under blankets in his own damn room to polish his nob? I could understand if he were rickyboxing in his bunk in the ship and afraid of getting busted by the Chief, but his own damn room?

Just made me feel sorry and repulsed, not that he was some king of the pud polishers.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes