• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Edgar_P

Jun 25, 2020
I'm having an issue and tried to both search for an answer and browsing through a bunch of the last pages. For me the game ends with To be continued after Sophia and Ellie has decided to go to the spa. And from what I found in some of the previous posts it seems that I at least should be able to go there. Those saves I have that's not focused on Ellie, the spa is no option. And yes, I did get the best ending with Ellie in the shower. So what else is missing?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If that's accurate "I think it's probably WAY OFF" then just under 2k paid subscribers with 500 paying the highest amount? That 500 alone is over 30k a month which would make it one of the top games on the site, top 5 I'm pretty sure maybe top 3. If I'm guessing DC and Summertime Saga probably still #1 even though I haven't personally seen anything from that game in ages. LOL holy fuck I just looked and it's marked abandoned but STILL has 27k paid subscribers.
The game is not in top 10,maybe even top 20 in both patrons and money.

Reactions: Roshan7738

Edgar_P

Jun 25, 2020
I'm having an issue and tried to both search for an answer and browsing through a bunch of the last pages. For me the game ends with To be continued after Sophia and Ellie has decided to go to the spa. And from what I found in some of the previous posts it seems that I at least should be able to go there. Those saves I have that's not focused on Ellie, the spa is no option. And yes, I did get the best ending with Ellie in the shower. So what else is missing?
I think I'll answer my own question. By going about 100 pages back I found that Spa without Logan is due next update. I opted Logan out so only gallery version for me.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I saw your most recent post. Yes this update was only if she decided to forgive him. You can always go back to the choice and have Dylan tell her to forgive him, or play a route without Ellie in which she does it on her own without your input.

The game is not in top 10,maybe even top 20 in both patrons and money.
I haven't looked into a whole lot of games in that regard, but based on the amount of comments it seemed like a logical conclusion. Of all the threads I follow it's second only to BaDik in both views and comments

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I saw your most recent post. Yes this update was only if she decided to forgive him. You can always go back to the choice and have Dylan tell her to forgive him, or play a route without Ellie in which she does it on her own without your input.

I haven't looked into a whole lot of games in that regard, but based on the amount of comments it seemed like a logical conclusion. Of all the threads I follow it's second only to BaDik in both views and comments
Not really.Number of comments have nothing to do with number of patrons and money the dev is getting.
Eternum for example have 4 times less comments and 3 times more patrons.
NLT have 2 times less comments for the 3 big games combined,but more than 5 times more patrons and probably making more than 100K each month.

• Wow
Reactions: fishbrain

BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
If that's accurate "I think it's probably WAY OFF" then just under 2k paid subscribers with 500 paying the highest amount? That 500 alone is over 30k a month which would make it one of the top games on the site, top 5 I'm pretty sure maybe top 3. If I'm guessing DC and Summertime Saga probably still #1 even though I haven't personally seen anything from that game in ages. LOL holy fuck I just looked and it's marked abandoned but STILL has 27k paid subscribers.
Yeah Summertime is like 50k per month without an update in more than a year it's insane

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
7000 pages and each page has a complaint about the dev. Why he will give what his patrons want (sex scene with Sophia)??? If he will give this to then he will loose his retirment where is based on this game! In each update gives a piece of cheese in order to keep the hope to all of them that the sex scenes are very close and all support him again and again. Αs long as it continues to have plenty of patreons to support him he will never show a sex scene. The sex scene between Ellie and Sophia was a scene to trick the patrons because it was a very sketchy in graphics and in senario where it supposed that the game goes very slow because it supposed has a senario. L&P is not one of the most successful devs but one of the most successful managers... he can sell fridge to north pole and if the buyer was a patron he will sell to him and an air-conditioner. It is so simple... yes patrons- no sex content... no patrons- yes sex content. The moral of the story is... the hope dies last or at least before it dies it makes sure to finish you off!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
True, but being a pirate site is does speak to popularity.
Whenever new update launch next time and you'll see newbie account asking for hero link hero link for 50 pages on this thread after every 2 minutes so that someone will buy and share... that's his marketing team...those newbie id never share game feedback after playing just in case if some subscriber share the link ...and you will never see them again until the next update. Beside obviously they might have given 5star on review

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: baklol

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
What you people are complaining about? This is definitely top 10 VN I have ever played even if the subject is not really my forte and I have only discovered it recently.

Great story with good and believable character arches. It's a fing big plus that the story unfolds in this pace. I hate the impossible "oh you brushed my thigh I am soo horny I must f everything now, despite it does not make sense and it wouldn't happened in real life in a million years" scenarios.

Characters stay consistent. Notice how Sophia behaves in situations that are compromising or she does not like, even when you go more daring route. She does not become dick crazed shell only does something that's beyond here system of values if forced.
She obviously changes and becomes more adventurous but again everything stays within the character definition. She does not suddenly change in someone else, like in "Good Girl Gone Bad" for example. Great game btw but this is its biggest flaw for me. Ashley is just someone else when you are done with the game.
Also noticed the difference between Dylan and Sam arch. How Sophia treats them completely different.

Story here actually has a chance of being plausible, which makes it so good. On top of that you have well written and consistent characters, good models and the art keeps getting better and better. Especially the recent updates. You can see how the artis grew with the project. On the downside from my own experience I know that good art takes time, so there is considerable break between updates, but I think at this point I am OK with the trade. I even wish they did part 1 remake on the side with the updated visuals.

You want fapping material, there is plenty of that on the internet. This visual novel is very unique. You can find plenty games that look really great and have beautiful art, character models, style, and graphics but it is a good story that makes the game great in my opinion. This is what so unique here.

Only downside for me is some of the lines are just "who the f talks like that" but I do get that it is mandatory to inform the player of main protagonist cup size and all that in this type of games :D

I was looking for some inspiration for my next painting or project. I might do some "A Wife and Mother" fan art. I already have some interesting ideas :)

P.S. I didn't expect to rumble that much, but I am just this impress with the title. Sorry for the wall of text :)

Last edited:

HACP

Apr 12, 2021
What you people are complaining about? This is definitely top 10 VN I have ever played even if the subject is not really my forte and I have only discovered it recently.

Great story with good and believable character arches. It's a fing big plus that the story unfolds in this pace. I hate the impossible "oh you brushed my thigh I am soo horny I must f everything now, despite it does not make sense and it wouldn't happened in real life in a million years" scenarios.

Characters stay consistent. Notice how Sophia behaves in situations that are compromising or she does not like, even when you go more daring route. She does not become dick crazed shell only does something that's beyond here system of values if forced.
She obviously changes and becomes more adventurous but again everything stays within the character definition. She does not suddenly change in someone else, like in "Good Girl Gone Bad" for example. Great game btw but this is its biggest flaw for me. Ashley is just someone else when you are done with the game.
Also noticed the difference between Dylan and Sam arch. How Sophia treats them completely different.

Story here actually has a chance of being plausible, which makes it so good. On top of that you have well written and consistent characters, good models and the art keeps getting better and better. Especially the recent updates. You can see how the artis grew with the project. On the downside from my own experience I know that good art takes time, so there is considerable break between updates, but I think at this point I am OK with the trade. I even wish they did part 1 remake on the side with the updated visuals.

You want fapping material, there is plenty of that on the internet. This visual novel is very unique. You can find plenty games that look really great and have beautiful art, character models, style, and graphics but it is a good story that makes the game great in my opinion. This is what so unique here.

Only downside for me is some of the lines are just "who the f talks like that" but I do get that it is mandatory to inform the player of main protagonist cup size and all that in this type of games :D

I was looking for some inspiration for my next painting or project. I might do some "A Wife and Mother" fan art. I already have some interesting ideas :)

P.S. I didn't expect to rumble that much, but I am just this impress with the title. Sorry for the wall of text :)
The primary complaint is it takes four months for them to release 2 minutes of dialogue. The pacing for longtime followers is ridiculously bad.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023

Bravo!!!! Few top romantic novels like Pride and Prejudice..., The notebook finish off in in less than 400 pages. But LP romance is unending even after 7000 renders. And the twist on how sophia choose which male to give handjob blows my mind even after 7 years. Few dicks she likes to give handjob and few dicks she say ohh noo!! It's so wrong!! After holding it...I like how sophia is choosy in character...it makes me wonder whether she's going to give handjob to the next dick she hold or not .

I hope this kind of virtual game goes for 70 more years ....so that my next generation will also be able to enjoy it. And until that time even if sophia will be gray haired, I want her to maintain the same character she's holding now. Choosy and being afraid of daring routes.

The only upside of this game is the supporters like you ...I hats off to you Sir You are true fan of Sophia and I hope you will share the link with us whenever the new update will launch.

I don't play awam to fap because I know there will be nothing to fap about..I just play to learn what reasons he will give to defend his true creativity...This novel doesn't even belongs to this sky...this VN belongs to some other planet for their species...Poor earthling doesn't have good taste as you Sir.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes