MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
Do you have severe brain damage or are you just pretending? It's literally in the game files, you just have to click them and read it, it really is not that hard.
x'Dx'Dx'DThat was great. And sorry, i will never make jokes about savefiles again :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
how to make the candle essence for te nun?
Do you remember making the Indigo essence? If not read my walkthrough -- see the link in my signature. She also accepts the petals. However the payment is buggy at the moment, so its is better to try this in v021 or if you've finished everything else...

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Your error is windows corrupted files of some sort here is link of someone asking for same error (non connected to my game ofc) but you may find answers on microsoft pages. If you have original windows you may try update em... this error also may appear if you are having any antivirus program running. Nowdays they do more bad then good to our pc. Anyway here is a link where you may try and start your search. I hope this help you solve your problem.

Reactions: kaneda95

Doug

May 1, 2017
I'm surprised you're having problems with the torrent. I got the game yesterday in about 20 min - all 6.6 Gigs.
If you do use the torrent, MAKE SURE to open the MEGA link and get the walkthrough/extra stuff folder. If you have display issues it'll tell you how to fix them and includes the files that'll make the process a breeze.

I downloaded the torrent in the OP, game won't play, it says cannot load game file or files corrupted. The executable also says it's 0.19

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Here are the MD5 checksums for the two PC parts:

Code:
6ee060ecd62b06f3fa97e1ad8066df68  Willy D 020.part1.rar
7c2993edb94e1eb16d165249df523b96  Willy D 020.part2.rar
Check them to see if your download is indeed corrupted. Although with torrent that should not happen because the do an interna check. If corrupted you can force the torrent to recheck and it will download the dameged blocks if necessary...

The cannot load init means you have probably copied a config.ini. If so check the FILE line to point to tyhe correct .vis file for v020

burgersnchips

Aug 13, 2017
I'm having issues with Claudia in the game, I've started a new game and when I'm asked to take her to Jeb village i don't see her and her text is displayed in the top corner. Every time she has spoken since its been the same. Now I'm up to the part where the hint says "visit Neal AGAIN" and Claudia is not there to click leaving me stuck in the game. when i extracted the file it said the file was corrupt or broken or something along those lines. any idea how to fix it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
See the post above for the MD5 checksums. If the archiver says your download is corrupt, pay attention to that. Because then you can expect bugs like this!

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
See the post above for the MD5 checksums. If the archiver says your download is corrupt, pay attention to that. Because then you can expect bugs like this!
Hello, I've done everything but still can't start the game. Every time i get the error MSVCR110.dll is missing.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Search this thread with the name of the DLL. It is literally answered over a dozen times already. For less then a day ago...

That took me less then a minute. And you had to wait 45 minutes before I had time to check this thread again. It is almost always faster if you search yourself instead of asking :)

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Search this thread with the name of the DLL. It is literally answered over a dozen times already. For less then a day ago...

That took me less then a minute. And you had to wait 45 minutes before I had time to check this thread again. It is almost always faster if you search yourself instead of asking :)
As i wrote in my prev. post, I've done everything, reinstalled all the libraries and nothing... it took you less than a minute to write this but i'm reinstalling dlls all day...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Well, it is obvious from the error that the installing of the package with the DLL didn't succeed. Else you wouldn't have this problem anymore. But I'll stop answering you, please search this thread or use Google to find the correct way to install the mentioned runtime library. Oh, by the way use the 32 bits version and NOT the 64 bits even if you have a 64 bit Windows installed. The game uses the 32 bit emulation layer...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes