kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
You may save your game by clicking main menu from inventory (game autosaves when we go to main menu) then go to load save and save/load your game. I guess I may add direct button to load/save menu in future :)
Yes Boss ! There is a big problem with " Load / Save " Thanks if you work on it :):):)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I don't know if happens to anyone else. i install thegame , and when i save and try to reload it says that there is an error with previous saves even if i haven't any new saves. i try to start a new games ans this message continues. any suggestions what i have to do to solve this?
The check is based on timestamps. What is the date/time of the saves which gives you problems? Try to rename the directory and use the installer to create the directory + saves again. Also make sure the clock of your computer has the correct time!

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
So I installed the .20 version but said in the exe its 19? Is this suppose to happen?
This is correct. It would've been better if the executable had 020 in its name or even no version number because the directory has it already. May be Nenad knows what was the problem...

Also does where do I get the save file provided before?
Patreons can find them in the separate folder in the Google drive. And users who downloaded from this forum have to check the Mega which also has a separate folder.

mak123

Jun 27, 2017
hello I don't write often , I love the game by the way , great graphics and very funny! I have problem with my save from version 0.19. I visited therapist and now in version 0.20 hint says the same. So I can do nothing! LOL.. any clues?

mak123

Jun 27, 2017
hello I don't write often , I love the game by the way , great graphics and very funny! I have problem with my save from version 0.19. I visited therapist and now in version 0.20 hint says the same. So I can do nothing! LOL.. any clues?
found megalink thanks

prophet1371

Apr 6, 2018
Hello

First , awesome game , my favourite so far , i was wondering is there a way to respawn lube at hot taboo? i'm supposed to buy one for the " anal try" at hillwood , but i used it on erica in jeb village to see if i could open anal and it worked ,so i cannot buy another to unlock the movie anal scene.

thank you

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Nenad A. I've got a bug report on the Mac version of 0.20.
When I'm in fullscreen mode and switch to another program with cmd-tab, switching back to Willy D switches to an invisible game. I hear the sounds/music, but can't do anything. I can get the graphics back by switching to windowed mode with option-enter.

This feels like a Visionaire Player bug, but I can't find any mention of it online, and I don't see this with Deponia. I don't know what version of the player Deponia is using.

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Hi:

Has anyone found all the new pictures in version 20. I found all the obvious ones (Brenda and Jade and Piano player) including the ones at Nenad's foot in the movie studio. I am missing 9. Perhaps the total pictures available number of 258 is incorrect and should be 249.

Anyone able to throw some light on this.

Many thanks.

regards
Steal some photos from Jade's purse when she looks away

yaranaikax777

Jul 9, 2017
can some one help me ? , to drug Giulio with Box of Beer ? I dont know where position to place it ? I place it all Barrel around but dont work ?

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Message for Blup Blup:

Hi Blup, I hope you get to read this. I followed your guide for version 20 regards the Giovanna in Basement story. Your guide mentions that by loading V15 from the start menu options you can meet Gina and use the beer for getting past her brother in the basement. I had already completed this when V15 was published and thought I try your guide suggestion to see if I missed anything, as in V20 I was only able to speak with Gina and nothing else.

I triggered that story (in V15) and the beers do not appear to allow an easy pass in the basement, neither did Gina appear. I believe that this only happens in a later version (perhaps V20).

Regards
Jugar.

Reactions: Blup Blup

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
can some one help me ? , to drug Giulio with Box of Beer ? I dont know where position to place it ? I place it all Barrel around but dont work ?
Hi:

First did you get sleeping pills. If you did and combined them with the beer, then as soon as you enter the basement, walk down a little, there should be a drum in front of you. Select the beer case and place it on that drum. Hide by going up a little and I think next time Giulio or whatever his name is he will drink the beer. May take a while for him to get to that area during his patrolling of the basement. FWIW BTW I only did this in V20 using the game saves provided.

regards

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i was wondering is there a way to respawn lube at hot taboo?
It looks like you're playing the original v019 download? That one had indeed this bug. It was solved in a v019 fix version. Here are the MD5 checksums so you can check which version you have:

Code:
d5579df14029204cd5c894f9aeb0d461  Willy D 019 PC.part1.rar
808b2f28d5c562aed20b85abc639a5ba  Willy D 019 PC.part2.rar
7aa90be2fabfab9d51de3ec094430c98  Willy D 019 PC Fix.part1.rar
e6b4443e231ec41f2ff72ace602ecb14  Willy D 019 PC Fix.part2.rar
6ee060ecd62b06f3fa97e1ad8066df68  Willy D 020.part1.rar
7c2993edb94e1eb16d165249df523b96  Willy D 020.part2.rar

Reactions: prophet1371

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Eight hours ago I uploaded a new version of the walkthrough were this part was rewritten to include drugging Giulio. Use the BlupBlup fish in Willy's bedroom to access the Google drive folder. That way you always have the newest version. When a new game is released in a couple of days I upload multiple versions when I check everything out...

When asked I upload the newest version here also, so check out the attachment :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hi Blup, I hope you get to read this. I followed your guide for version 20 regards the Giovanna in Basement story. Your guide mentions that by loading V15 from the start menu options you can meet Gina and use the beer for getting past her brother in the basement. I had already completed this when V15 was published and thought I try your guide suggestion to see if I missed anything, as in V20 I was only able to speak with Gina and nothing else.

I triggered that story (in V15) and the beers do not appear to allow an easy pass in the basement, neither did Gina appear. I believe that this only happens in a later version (perhaps V20).
I think you played the now free v019 version? See a few posts above for the checksums if needed. I try to add v020 in such a way that the walkthrough can still be used in v019. However if you go to Willy's bedroom and click on the BlupBlup fish you access the Google drive. In there is a folder old_versions and you can download v019 without all the distractions of v020 :)

Drugging Giulio was added in v020 and you can check that by using the provided developer bookmarkXX.dat files and then loading v015 of either path. A few hours ago I rewrote that part of the walkthrough by checking the new mechanics. See the link to the newest version in my signature...

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Eight hours ago I uploaded a new version of the walkthrough were this part was rewritten to include drugging Giulio. Use the BlupBlup fish in Willy's bedroom to access the Google drive folder. That way you always have the newest version. When a new game is released in a couple of days I upload multiple versions when I check everything out...

When asked I upload the newest version here also, so check out the attachment :)
Hi Blup Blup.

I read your V2 of the walk through which states:

"You can also load v015 from the options menu and check out how you can “ drug” Giulio and meet his mother Gina (play episode Giovanna’ s hideout)"

I tried this yesterday from the start of V15 and when I got to the scene with Giovanna in the basement, there is no beer available and Gina did not appear for me. At what stage did this work for you. One thing I did do was get the key and then ended up in hospital still with the key in my possession.

I am going to try again in case I missed anything but this time without getting the key first.

Ignore my prev post re this same topic please.

regards
Jugar

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I am going to try again in case I missed anything but this time without getting the key first.
That is indeed a bug in v020. Only get the key after Giulio is sleeping! Gina appears after Willy is three times beaten up by Giulio. Please read and do my instructions very carefully :) It took me two hours to check, re-check and write it down. It is a very tricky part...

There is a 30 MiB patch for v020 available. I've only seen it in the Patreon Google drive and not in the Mega one where some forum member uploaded the newest version of the game. But if you do it as I've written down it should work in an upatched version as well. If not let me know, but then I need to know exactly what you did and in what order so I can check it...

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
That is indeed a bug in v020. Only get the key after Giulio is sleeping! Gina appears after Willy is three times beaten up by Giulio. Please read and do my instructions very carefully :) It took me two hours to check, re-check and write it down. It is a very tricky part...

There is a 30 MiB patch for v020 available. I've only seen it in the Patreon Google drive and not in the Mega one where some forum member uploaded the newest version of the game. But if you do it as I've written down it should work in an upatched version as well. If not let me know, but then I need to know exactly what you did and in what order so I can check it...
Hi:

Thank you for your reply. Just checked it and all is good by following your last post. First time I tried it yesterday only got beat up twice, did not realise that you need 3 beatings for Gina to appear.

Many thanks.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes