Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I'm confused about the whole part 1, part 2, etc thing. is the save data supposed to be carried over somehow?
part1, part2,... means that the packed file is splitted into 6 parts. You need all, but for unpacking it is enough to click on part1 to unpack all 6 parts at once. If you download here the 0.48 version, you need the update to 0.48->0.49 and the update 0.49->0.50

22 GB are for most servers a problem, if you are not a paying customer. And even if you are, it could create other issues for downloaders or uploaders.

The old save is normally not compatible. I think there are normally old saves included. So if you have done everything till 0.46 for example, you could start from this point with a new save. But I never did that, so don't know the details.

jary

Aug 5, 2018
I have such a problem. When I leave the hotel from Gloria and go to Maria's, the game crashes and closes. What is the reason?

olutite

Jan 31, 2020
Hi! What about this part: Go to Mrs. Maria and tell her about cinema. She will agree. Now go to Diane (in Mrs. maria Villa in her room with nadya) and speak with Diane about Cinema. She will also agree to come.

Did anyone do it?
Maria and Nadya in the cinema?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
If you download here the 0.48 version, you need the update to 0.48->0.49 and the update 0.49->0.50
An easier way is just download V0.49 and then update to V0.50.
If you go to the Patreon page of Nenad Asanovic you can download the previous version of any release. This means that v0.49 is available to download for free now.

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
Hi! What about this part: Go to Mrs. Maria and tell her about cinema. She will agree. Now go to Diane (in Mrs. maria Villa in her room with nadya) and speak with Diane about Cinema. She will also agree to come.

Did anyone do it?
Maria and Nadya in the cinema?
click "H" button or go willa glorya est place and speak her....sorry bad english i'm italian

WillyBoy_94

May 23, 2020
After informing them you go back to Gloria. This storyline will be followed up in the upcoming updates. Till then you can do side quests and collect dolls. If you are done with that then you will have to wait till the next update is out.

Jericho84

Jan 4, 2018
need help!!!
can´t find the rest of the lingerie:cry:
speaked and fucked with everyone!(v 0.49)
hope someone can help me please
(sorry for my english) 1600929683297.png

Last edited:

olutite

Jan 31, 2020
After informing them you go back to Gloria. This storyline will be followed up in the upcoming updates. Till then you can do side quests and collect dolls. If you are done with that then you will have to wait till the next update is out.
ok, thanks for your reply

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hi, I can't find some dolls. Four I am missing. I am at the end of the 0.50 version. I think on the left side I have everything, but on the right side it is harder to find out which is missing as with the bronze/silver dolls.

I also can't find Amy's Portfolio. Having only a 3 letter name makes it difficult to search for her in this thread. :)

I think I'm missing lot of pictures, but I do not care much for them. The user interface for them is not really comfortable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that the view on the doll in the future is on the left or right side and it would be possible to scroll down the dolls down. Having the gold dolls in the same place as the bronze/silver dolls.
Also showing their names while holding the mouse over a doll would be good.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hi, I can't find some dolls. Four I am missing. I am at the end of the 0.50 version. I think on the left side I have everything, but on the right side it is harder to find out which is missing as with the bronze/silver dolls.

I also can't find Amy's Portfolio. Having only a 3 letter name makes it difficult to search for her in this thread. :)

I think I'm missing lot of pictures, but I do not care much for them. The user interface for them is not really comfortable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that the view on the doll in the future is on the left or right side and it would be possible to scroll down the dolls down. Having the gold dolls in the same place as the bronze/silver dolls.
Also showing their names while holding the mouse over a doll would be good.
I could reduce it to 4 missing dolls. Lacey's dolls were hard to find.

I saw in another picture from someone that one of the girls missing should have red hair. I think it should not be so hard to find her and look for her, now. (It is maybe Mom, but she is in the plat.room already, so I can not get her doll anymore.)

Last edited:

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
hi 55/60 lingerie normal path version 0.50 is correct ? incest is ok all full 60/60......... I don't know where to look anymore

fuyou

Sep 24, 2020
i have a bug where the seen with dee dee after the bar oppens dose not scho ( first time Jab Village) plz help

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes