• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
How do I update to 0.51? I run the update program but it then takes me to the command screen and says everything has failed, am I doing something wrong?

firesword

Mar 22, 2020
How do I update to 0.51? I run the update program but it then takes me to the command screen and says everything has failed, am I doing something wrong?
Run the update only and install into the same folder with the complete files of the previous version [0.50 in this case].

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
The version is indeed displayed incorrectly, but the number of Dolls, Lingerie, Magazines and others has changed.
I just forgot to change version number. Update has like 60 new sex animations tho (if you can find them all :D )

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
I just forgot to change version number. Update has like 60 new sex animations tho (if you can find them all :D )
Nenad need savegame........game crash go to speak lady G.......... Disclaimer: Do not use old saves from previous version of the game. Use saves provided by the developer.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad A. the original saves you have provided crash the game continuously. I have purchased and downloaded the original files from the GD folder. Something is going wrong with this version.
None of patreons reported this issue. I also tested game on 3 different PC and no issues also. It could be that some of your downloaded files got corrupted tho so my advice is to do checksums. You can find checksums on my Discord under announcement channel for Mac and PC version :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
what he meant was we need a savegame, we can not play this game with ouer saves

btw just out of curiosity, why do we need a new savegame?
If you play from begin (first time) you don't need my saves. But this engine even it's great in everything else, has really screwed up save system where old saves (from previous version of game) can make random glitches. It's however almost impossible to make new save system cause I would need to know source code of engine and would need to be really pro with C++ and Lua script. I do know Lua but C++ is still magic for me. I offered money to several programmers but no one want to do this job cause it's really hard to make this for Visionaire engine. I find it funny that game engine that is so advanced in everything has this glitchy save system that would not be able to support games in Early access or possible future DLC for game without bugging players saves... that is why I make saves every update and players may go on with playing from end of last version of game. Btw... takes around 20h to make this saves cause I HAVE to play whole game from begin 2 times (incest and normal path).

JohnnyLee

Sep 18, 2019
Need the first version of mac.
The mac V0.48 full version link in the 1page is not work,how can i download this game?

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
If you play from begin (first time) you don't need my saves. But this engine even it's great in everything else, has really screwed up save system where old saves (from previous version of game) can make random glitches. It's however almost impossible to make new save system cause I would need to know source code of engine and would need to be really pro with C++ and Lua script. I do know Lua but C++ is still magic for me. I offered money to several programmers but no one want to do this job cause it's really hard to make this for Visionaire engine. I find it funny that game engine that is so advanced in everything has this glitchy save system that would not be able to support games in Early access or possible future DLC for game without bugging players saves... that is why I make saves every update and players may go on with playing from end of last version of game. Btw... takes around 20h to make this saves cause I HAVE to play whole game from begin 2 times (incest and normal path).
wow again .... collect everything I recommend hehehehe

joypinse

May 5, 2018
woow that is indeed crazy and tons of work for you - thanks for that!!
have you found a solution for your next game (i think it was aeon?)

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
oh man 20h for the saves each time that sounds really frightening. But thank you for the detailed answer. man then the engine has a heavy disandvantage i my eyes. maybe i will look into nit if i find time because i do know c++ but coding in it can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

And thank you very much for all you have done, the game is really great in story and content:love:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Btw... takes around 20h to make this saves cause I HAVE to play whole game from begin 2 times (incest and normal path).
WTF!!!!

Honestly, why don't you move to Unity instead, if you know how to code in C++?? Everything Visionaire engine offers is able to do with Unity too.

If I were you I had abandon this game (and the engine a long time ago)!

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
woow that is indeed crazy and tons of work for you - thanks for that!!
have you found a solution for your next game (i think it was aeon?)
It is EON and I am still testing my "way around" this glitchy save system. So far it works with my way around but I guess we will see true test after 0.01 and then 0.02 updates when players do all possible things that never crossed my mind :D

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

WillyBoy_94

May 23, 2020
I successfully updated the game to 0.51 but when I start the game on the right side corner of the main menu it still shows 0.50? Is it just for me Screenshot 2020-10-21 184520.jpg 20201021_184343.jpg

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes