jackdrizzt

Jan 31, 2018
My Version.050 initating with out problem. V051 Update exe does not initate Dos pop up after setıp install it self.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
OK just starting the game fresh and noticed if I looked at any of the wall pictures in the apartment where you live they would open and then just get stuck, after some time they would close but then everything would lag the same way.

Had to start a new game but it happened again, so not viewing the family photos stopped the game freezing/lagging.

Is that some sort of glitch?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Savedgames 0.51
Apparently, the Developer offered this save file installation method via an executable.

Instead, they could have shared an archive of save files in a folder, with instructions to copy them into:

x:\Users\<WindowsID>\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 051\

and it would not have triggered antivirus/antimalware programs (which appears due to its request for elevated privileges and targeting of the system drive.)

It seems like a false positive for scans due to its newness and permissions needs, but anyone who decides to make an exception in their antivirus program for this should use their best judgment.

Please DO NOT DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS program for a game - only make exceptions for individual executables, at best.

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
someone should upload a compressed version of this like previous updates those works for me, the v0.50 is not working on my end the .vis file is always corrupted Im using both 7 zip and winzip to extract part1 - 5

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
someone should upload a compressed version of this like previous updates those works for me, the v0.50 is not working on my end the .vis file is always corrupted Im using both 7 zip and winzip to extract part1 - 5
Not sure what the problem is, but there 7 parts to download for V0.50 and must be extracted all in the same folder by extracting part 1 only.

Reactions: bozoplace

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Have you tried the latest Winrar?

I believe some of the newer WinRAR files don't extract properly with older versions of extractors.

Edit

sounds like
44Tom
picked up on your error

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Apparently, the Developer offered this save file installation method via an executable.

Instead, they could have shared an archive of save files in a folder, with instructions to copy them into:

x:\Users\<WindowsID>\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 051\

and it would not have triggered antivirus/antimalware programs (which appears due to its request for elevated privileges and targeting of the system drive.)

It seems like a false positive for scans due to its newness and permissions needs, but anyone who decides to make an exception in their antivirus program for this should use their best judgment.

Please DO NOT DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS program for a game - only make exceptions for individual executables, at best.
All questions to the developer, apparently there were reasons to do just that.

Last edited:

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
the upgrade file is faulty. I turned off the bit defender, so there was no antivirus, but the upgrade file does the same ...

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
For something that is missing the NTR tag, a male character undressed before my eyes and my female love interest literally begged him to fuck her, which they proceeded to do, in a main story event. The second love interest needs to be shared with another dude during a threesome for the main story line to progress, a third love interest has a photo set with someone else's dick inside her and decides to put on slut warpaint and hairdo, completely changing from the innocent girl she has behaved as, to yet another generic slut right before I'm supposed to be intimate with her, so I can't take her as the pure being she was portrayed as from the get-go, making me furiously jealous of that the other NPC in the photoset who fucked her original character model.

I have absolutely zero problem with characters that are portrayed as sluts who sleep around from the get-go, sleeping around. What I can not tolerate is when it's coming out of the left field!

I'm literally only interested in the exact few female characters that are being defiled in front of my eyes, it's like you have a sixth sense for involuntary and repeatedly making me a cuckold, so why the hell does this not have the NTR tag?! Because you don't have an immersive storyline involving love interests in this game, only bitches to pound in nonsensical scenarios? Sorry but that's not a factor! Just because your game does not give me the option to express that I want a character to be exclusive, doesn't mean that I won't feel like I've been cheated out of that possibility, when I see that character fuck another one! I'm done with this game!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
For something that is missing the NTR tag, a male character undressed before my eyes and my female love interest literally begged him to fuck her, which they proceeded to do, in a main story event. The second love interest needs to be shared with another dude during a threesome for the main story line to progress, a third love interest has a photo set with someone else's dick inside her and decides to put on slut warpaint and hairdo, completely changing from the innocent girl she has behaved as, to yet another generic slut right before I'm supposed to be intimate with her, so I can't take her as the pure being she was portrayed as from the get-go, making me furiously jealous of that the other NPC in the photoset who fucked her original character model.

I have absolutely zero problem with characters that are portrayed as sluts who sleep around from the get-go, sleeping around. What I can not tolerate is when it's coming out of the left field!

I'm literally only interested in the exact few female characters that are being defiled in front of my eyes, it's like you have a sixth sense for involuntary and repeatedly making me a cuckold, so why the hell does this not have the NTR tag?! Because you don't have an immersive storyline involving love interests in this game, only bitches to pound in nonsensical scenarios? Sorry but that's not a factor! Just because your game does not give me the option to express that I want a character to be exclusive, doesn't mean that I won't feel like I've been cheated out of that possibility, when I see that character fuck another one! I'm done with this game!
Non what you wrote has anything to do with NTR - the real Japanese NTR!

You are bitching about something you personaly don't feel comfortable with: cheating, swinging, sharing etc. which isn't (real) NTR.

Before you try to start to argue what you think "NTR", or what F95 declares what it is, please to your own research for Japanese NTR.

Next time please check if a game has cheating, swinging or sharing tag before you shout out to add a NTR tag.

Thank you.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Non what you wrote has anything to do with NTR - the real Japanese NTR!

You are bitching about something you personaly don't feel comfortable with: cheating, swinging, sharing etc. which isn't (real) NTR.

Before you try to start to argue what you think "NTR", or what F95 declares what it is, please to your own research for Japanese NTR.

Next time please check if a game has cheating, swinging or sharing tag before you shout out to add a NTR tag.

Thank you.
I couldn't care less about your japanese definition on an english-speaking forum, I literally described how these scenarios are different from sharing, rape, cheating and all the other crap cuckolding is being thrown in the same pot with.

You share, when it's your decision to share. It's not a decision if it's a prerequisite for progression.
You swing, when it's your mutual decision as a couple to swing (i.e. you give me your partner I give you mine). If you did not, and you do not, it's cheating.
And last but not least cheating happens behind your back. If you are being forced to watch, that's textbook cuckoldry.

And this site does not have a cuckoldry tag because NTR IS the cuckoldry tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I couldn't care less about your japanese definition on an english-speaking forum, I literally described how these scenarios are different from sharing, rape, cheating and all the other crap cuckolding is being thrown in the same pot with.
And the rest of us couldn't care less that you are unable to understand what NTR as genre in adult games stands for.

That you got "furiously jealous" over a naked pixels is your own personal problem, however, this game features absolutely no elements which would make it a NTR game.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
And the rest of us couldn't care less that you are unable to understand what NTR as genre in adult games stands for.

That you got "furiously jealous" over a naked pixels is your own personal problem, however, this game features absolutely no elements which would make it a NTR game.
I have given you my explanation, there is nothing subjective about it. Also implying you don't play a game to be involved in it on an emotional level is... bovine excrement.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: IXL
4.30 star(s) 111 Votes