RPGM Completed Complete Akari and the Abyss of Lust [Ofuro Works][v2.01]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Make sense! Can you take a look at it to see if i do it correctly? Im using Notepad++ to edit your scraped files

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for the text with quote mark like this "", do we also need to include that as well in the ENG translationg?

Oh btw, looks like that you already scraped the v2.0 files (the dev already issued the v2.01 bug fix but i couldn't get a hand with that so i just dont know if it's safe to use this scrape file)? => NVM, found out on the text that you are using v2.00 already :D

And also, would you mind teaching me how to scrape these files and put it back into the .js data file of the game using notepad++? :D Or any kind of software you are using, i'm willing to learn anw!
These are correct. I am not sure about the "", probably keep it just to be safe.

And I do not have the time for that. I use Python to scrape the text and modify the files. Everything I needed to use for the project beyond muddling my way through the RPGM code was from Al Sweigert's .

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
These are correct. I am not sure about the "", probably keep it just to be safe.

And I do not have the time for that. I use Python to scrape the text and modify the files. Everything I needed to use for the project beyond muddling my way through the RPGM code was from Al Sweigert's .
Manage to finish the Armour file... Phew :p

One last question thou, how can i write these translated text back into the game .js files? Perhaps you could tell me the chapter in Al Sweigert's book that show how to do it thou.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Manage to finish the Armour file... Phew :p

One last question thou, how can i write these translated text back into the game .js files? Perhaps you could tell me the chapter in Al Sweigert's book that show how to do it thou.
Just send the files back to me when you're done and I'll do that step. I already have the scripts written so it's as easy as hitting run. I'll repackage the game, and provide full credit to you for doing the translation.

Though for your reference, it would be the first 11 chapters, except chapter 8, then also chapter 16.

Last edited:
Reactions: elpis123

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
Just send the files back to me when you're done and I'll do that step. I already have the scripts written so it's as easy as hitting run. I'll repackage the game, and provide full credit to you for doing the translation.

Though for your reference, it would be the first 11 chapters, except chapter 8, then also chapter 16.
Manage to finish everything on my day off! Here is the translated scrape files

Disclaimer thou, I'm using google translate and to the best of my knowledge of the game, i did adjust and try to make sense these texts as much as possible. However, there are some texts that i haven't encountered at all in the game (perhaps the new version or maybe that text just won't be used in the game) and i couldn't make sense that so i leave it at it be thou!

Later I will comeback to these and will try to make sense all the texts as much as possible thou!

Thanks again MuninKai for your helps!

Reactions: MuninKai

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Manage to finish everything on my day off! Here is the translated scrape files

Disclaimer thou, I'm using google translate and to the best of my knowledge of the game, i did adjust and try to make sense these texts as much as possible. However, there are some texts that i haven't encountered at all in the game (perhaps the new version or maybe that text just won't be used in the game) and i couldn't make sense that so i leave it at it be thou!

Later I will comeback to these and will try to make sense all the texts as much as possible thou!

Thanks again MuninKai for your helps!
Amazing!

I can also send you the game in advance of general release so you can playtest the translation?

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
Amazing!

I can also send you the game in advance of general release so you can playtest the translation?
I think you can release it for everyone thou 'cause most of the new texts are in recollection room and in the new area so i don't think that would be a problems. Also, the google translate text might be bad at some point but it is still understandable so yeah, i don't think people will have difficulty while playing that!

My schedule will be tight next week onward so my next translation version will be long, this is why we should release it anyway :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MuninKai

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Just checking thou, are the files and everything work well on your side? Text me if you need anything else then
Yes, everything worked. There were a few things that got missed, and a few ; I needed to add back in, but I have scripts to help me find those so it was easy. Just playtesting it now.

Reactions: elpis123

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
Yes, everything worked. There were a few things that got missed, and a few ; I needed to add back in, but I have scripts to help me find those so it was easy. Just playtesting it now.
Gotta learn to animate those boring stuffs from your book anw :LOL:

Do you mind sharing the files so I can also play test it as well? (IYKWIM :Kappa:)

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

Big thanks to elpis123 for doing the translation!
Thanks for uploading!

Now few things make sense, I got better understanding where the new texts are and what do that google translate mean xD

Also, i have a good understand of the file structure now. SHould be able to fix a few minors translate in the future

There are few sentences that are off the screen, i think i can make it look better with "/n" in the code!

Overall, it should be fun haha

Thank you again MuninKai

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for uploading!

Now few things make sense, I got better understanding where the new texts are and what do that google translate mean xD

Also, i have a good understand of the file structure now. SHould be able to fix a few minors translate in the future

There are few sentences that are off the screen, i think i can make it look better with "/n" in the code!

Overall, it should be fun haha

Thank you again MuninKai
Yeah, that's also a good reminder for me. The easiest way to fix the text overflows is with a smaller font, but forgot to package that before I uploaded it. On the list of things to do tomorrow.

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
I made a short play, things I noticed is Akaris name is not translated, on the title screen is one empty letter too much, as already said some text is missing as it is cut, some translated words (momentum?) don´t make sense but I think it ´s normal with these google translations :) .
Thx for your work guys, it ´s much better now the way it is, I´m still suprised why so many of these games still have no translation in english from the beginning as most of the creators speak english too, is it so difficult or expensive to put the english translation/letters in, I would like to know.

Dec 16, 2018
"- The 'Press X to interrupt exploration' popup is not translated and is hiding somewhere"

It feels both funny and painful to have to go hunting for that one pesky line that keeps popping and but can't be located.

bolta.sinon

Dec 27, 2022
Found an old article by the dev that explains erosion since the ingame explanation goes off screen:
(translated with google)

If you climax when the lewd crest is attached to an abnormality, the (erosion) percentage increases and so on,
If you climax at a certain percentage, the crest of lewdness becomes active and glows,
If you climax several more times, the lewd crest will be eroded (become larger).
This does not have a significant effect on the progress of the game,
The amount of damage from H-attacks will increase slightly as the erosion progresses.

Reactions: pentane
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes