VN Ren'Py Alice: A Hard Life [Ep1 v1.0 Hotfix] [Caylake]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

yosef66

Aug 28, 2022
He is male she/her is female, you is the woman or man you talk to, he or she is if you talk about someone else was is at the past so say that he's a lawyer no we chat with her-I had chat with her

Last edited:
Reactions: Caylake

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
He is male she/her is female, you is the woman or man you talk to, he or she is if you talk about someone else was is at the past so say that he's a lawyer no we chat with her-I had chat with her
Not everyone is native speaker here and
Dude it’s just the beginning of the game u can’t be harsh of the developers effort soon dev is gonna arrange proof readers to make it look good .

• Red Heart
Reactions: yosef66 and Caylake

LewdLena

Jul 8, 2022
Take into account the fact that the game here is free and on top of that uploaded by the creator himself, using this product is a privilege, not an obligation. Dont like it.... move on.
The creator could have released the game in his/her native language and left you to "Get on with it on your own".
Secondly, such content of your statement is considered racist harassment, but you probably don't have much to say about the game or the overall context because you're simply uneducated. Because if it were otherwise, you would know that your behavior is reprehensible.
Yes... my English is also not my native language, but I am a person who wants to be part of the gaming society, in a nice atmosphere that you are ruining.
Thirdly, can you read my Signature?

@Caylake
I really like your game, it's interesting. Very nicely done graphics, and what I value most in this game is the fact (I speak as a female player from the gaming community) that the main character is nicely creeated with a naturally slim figure.

Thank you for wanting to share your artistic work with us <3
Lena

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuaiji Liu
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes