VN Ren'Py Alice: A Hard Life [Ep1 v1.0 Hotfix] [Caylake]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
any news of this nice game? really like the direction of the game and the fmc (even tho i still think her boobs/nipples could be improved on the reast looks really great!) there are so few good fmc games with solid quality nowdays would be sad to lose such a gem..

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
It would not be right to give a specific date.
No plans for a Steam release? the Female Protagonist looks amazing (haven't seen her model before, but it could also be because it's morphed/edited)

We definitely need more Female Protagonist/Lesbian games (I will be avoiding every guy, if possible) on Steam. Hopefully, your game will be on there soon. If not? it's fine.

Caylake

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
No plans for a Steam release? the Female Protagonist looks amazing (haven't seen her model before, but it could also be because it's morphed/edited)

We definitely need more Female Protagonist/Lesbian games (I will be avoiding every guy, if possible) on Steam. Hopefully, your game will be on there soon. If not? it's fine.
At the moment I don't have any plans to release the game on steam, but I don't know what will happen in the future. Thank you for your interest in my game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME even its still very early in development and the space between updates seems to be relative big and in my personal taste the fmc could have bigger tits and nipples BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY FOR THE GAME AND ITS GREAT QUALITY AND DIRECTION/KINKS!

THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK AND UPCOMING UPDATES! (and maybe listen to fans feedback if you have the time and energy)

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caylake

Caylake

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME even its still very early in development and the space between updates seems to be relative big and in my personal taste the fmc could have bigger tits and nipples BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY FOR THE GAME AND ITS GREAT QUALITY AND DIRECTION/KINKS!

THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK AND UPCOMING UPDATES! (and maybe listen to fans feedback if you have the time and energy)

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:
Thank you very much, I am really happy that you like my game. I hope you like the next update too!

OVTPVT

Aug 8, 2018
Nice renders, interesting story so far,but man.. dialogue in this game is ROUGH. Wrong pronouns,juvenile & primitive structure etc.. It brings down the quality of a game. I hope the dev will address this in future updates

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes