VN Ren'Py Alice: A Hard Life [Ep1 v1.5] [Caylake]

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Thanks for sharing, I had a great time with Alice !

Whatever the future of the game, there will always be a minority of toxic and particularly vocal people to say they don't like this or that. I hope this game and its MC keep their unique personalities away from petty influences.

To make some scenes avoidable ? Why not, but for pity's sake, don't lose your script identity and logic in the process.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
*grinning*? Really? In a visual novel when you could just show the character grinning? Not a good idea to remove convenient Ren'Py options like text skipping either.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, other than several typos, many times calling women he or him, and guys she or her, and a few other little typos I noticed, this was a good game. However, damn, Lily and Alice seems like they keep getting interrupted every time things got steamy between them. But all and all, nice first outing and curious on where this goes from here. Thank you so very much for this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caylake

iwannaseetoo

Nov 18, 2017
So, there no skip text nor rollback he seem like he deactived them.
We need be free to have our way to rallback when and where we want and I prefer skip usless text stright to the importart part.
To what they want us from to go back and se what that choise mean to accept or not we need to be sure to not be had bad surprises.

Give us back preference rallback and skip option, they are crucial in all choise based games.
I was surprised at this. Even the games that don't let you reverse back past a made decision seem really dumb. We can go back to auto save and load the decision. Why make it harder? Just give us freedom! And no skip, had to exit this game, just trying to explore routes and scenes. Creator is like "nope"

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I was surprised at this. Even the games that don't let you reverse back past a made decision seem really dumb. We can go back to auto save and load the decision. Why make it harder? Just give us freedom! And no skip, had to exit this game, just trying to explore routes and scenes. Creator is like "nope"
Just save before and on choise. don't auto save it will just overwrite the exisiste autosave if you save again. Make sure to save befor do some stupid shit you don't like.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Use UnRen and turn on rollback!

Blepleb

Feb 1, 2021
So I guess I'm definately not the only one noted this but damn... some scenes literally copy AWAM :D
Is this a reference or a fanfic?

Caylake

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
So I guess I'm definately not the only one noted this but damn... some scenes literally copy AWAM :D
Is this a reference or a fanfic?
frankly speaking, there are comparisons because it contains classroom and school scenes, but the story is quite different. This is my first game and I believe that as updates come out, you will understand the story better and your opinions will change. I am open to any criticism; otherwise it will be difficult for me to improve myself and my game.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
frankly speaking, there are comparisons because it contains classroom and school scenes, but the story is quite different. This is my first game and I believe that as updates come out, you will understand the story better and your opinions will change. I am open to any criticism; otherwise it will be difficult for me to improve myself and my game.
Just please make Landlord scen avoidable or better hndjob optional, I mean Alice is CIA or FBI Agent she know the laws didn't she? She smart and reach as well, but she also can threat him with jail didn't she. She can't be harrassed like that. We denide principal request and what we get in return the landlord handjob (forced one)?

Caylake

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
Just please make Landlord scen avoidable or better hndjob optional, I mean Alice is CIA or FBI Agent she know the laws didn't she? She smart and reach as well, but she also can threat him with jail didn't she. She can't be harrassed like that. We denide principal request and what we get in return the landlord handjob (forced one)?
This scene has changed. Depending on your decision, you may not see the scene. But every decision has a consequence. Some events can force us to do things we don't want to do. In the rest of the story you will understand why Alice did what she did. Of course, with the new update, the hj scene is now yours to decide.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes