Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
Yeah, but there is no release yet. As a personal rule I don't support anything Patreon related until I see a release schedule and a dev that sticks to it.
Of course. They only just started, about a month ago or two at most. Everything will be made from scratch, to comply with copyright rules (with Gzone being the owner of AP & its intellectual properties) meaning they are not allowed to repurpose anything from the old game.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
Not even remotely surprised by the Maddie fixation.
If you are referring to gzone posting Maddie content, so far their has only been 1 more picture of maddie when compared to other characters (the first 2 I posted are "new") that last two pics of maddie appear to be re-drawings of older content. For as inept as Gzone is, he seems to at least understand (more than likely a choice made by his "former" team)n that it may be a good idea to drum up interest by showing content that pertains to the most asked for / highest voted character in an effort to keep the cash train going.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
If you are referring to gzone posting Maddie content, so far their has only been 1 more picture of maddie when compared to other characters (the first 2 I posted are "new") that last two pics of maddie appear to be re-drawings of older content. For as inept as Gzone is, he seems to at least understand (more than likely a choice made by his "former" team)n that it may be a good idea to drum up interest by showing content that pertains to the most asked for / highest voted character in an effort to keep the cash train going.
I was indeed hoping for other characters to take the spotlight, Valerie particularly most of all. I'm a Maddie fan, yes, but the last few updates have been fixated on her so seeing more content for her is getting annoying.

Let's see a little love for the less used characters over the most, or some more story content at least on what the next chapter is or how the current one ends.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Updated the front page with the link to GZone’s new SubscribeStar page. I suppose this is where people still interested in seeing if he holds true to putting out updates will be able to find updates and news!

Reactions: Some_Guy86

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
Another discord update. Looking like we may get an update in the next week or two!
Thank you.

Maybe it's just me looking into this too much, knowing the previous bs gzone pulled. But the way gzone worded that post comes off as if it was all him.

Things like:
"I"ve been busy trying to further learn the art style of the game, therefore I've created some new scenes that wasn't initially planned for the update."

I find it hard to believe that gzone did that by himself, especially knowing how he previously was begging for artists to work for free. More than likely a good amount of the art and scenes were created by people working on the new game.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Thank you.

Maybe it's just me looking into this too much, knowing the previous bs gzone pulled. But the way gzone worded that post comes off as if it was all him.

Things like:
"I"ve been busy trying to further learn the art style of the game, therefore I've created some new scenes that wasn't initially planned for the update."

I find it hard to believe that gzone did that by himself, especially knowing how he previously was begging for artists to work for free. More than likely a good amount of the art and scenes were created by people working on the new game.
With some assistance of AI, I believe. So he's using what's available to him!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Good! I hope I don't come off as rude towards you or anyone on your team. I greatly appreciate the time you and others have spent on this game and your new game.
You haven't said a thing about *our* team, so I'm fine!

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes