3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Well, we can have Alexandra get raped by a dog or Kate grow a dick and fuck her and make those optional too. I'd be happy with that.
well we can . many popular games on here have those sort of content as optional things you can do . but patreon will have a big issue with the 1st one so that would def need to be locked behind some sort of patch .

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
They also have an issue with incest and sleep sex.
incest was removed a long time ago . i have no idea how the dev got away with not 1 but 2 (3 if you count the scene where the mc got drugged) sleep sex scenes without locking it behind any sort of patch .

Last edited:

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
The point is that just because something can be added to a game that doesn't mean that it should be even if it's just optional. If we are doing NTR = okay with Patreon so it should be added to the game (even as optional) than it's just as logical or illogical to say futa = okay with Patreon so it should be added to the game (even as optional).

It's just really obnoxious that people go into every thread asking for NTR over and over and over again even when they are told no. It's had to have happened many dozens of times in this thread if not 100+. Pro-NTR people are the most pandered to part of the AVN fanbase. Not every game has to be for everyone and there are plenty of NTR games to choose from. It's like, is it going to kill anyone if a dev avoids that particular fetish every once and again?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
The point is that just because something can be added to a game that doesn't mean that it should be even if it's just optional.
this goes for every tag possible . there will always be people who really want something and people who really dont . the simple solution to this is simply having as many tags as possible while keeping them optional .

Pro-NTR people are the most pandered to part of the AVN fanbase. Not every game has to be for everyone and there are plenty of NTR games to choose from.
its actually between that and incest . if you look at some of the many games tagged with incest they are actually not incest games. incest was added mid-way through due to how much demand there is for it .

the reason i think many people ask for NTR and get their way is because of easy it is to naturally implement it compared to a lot of the other popular controversial tags.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the reason i think many people ask for NTR and get their way is because of easy it is to naturally implement it compared to a lot of the other popular controversial tags.
there are plenty of other "tags" that could be even easier "naturally implemented" - take pegging for example.
wouldnt be great if lady by your choice takes strapon and hard fuck mc?
it could even have rape involved, why not, just to make things bit more interesting.
non-binary woke mc could be easily implemented in any game.

to not go into other "tags" - urination, scat...etc, etc...all of those could be pretty easily implemented in any game.
just wondering why there is no peging, urin, scat crowd pestering devs to add their content...like ntr-ers do in such "natural" manner.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
there are plenty of other "tags" that could be even easier "naturally implemented" - take pegging for example.
wouldnt be great if lady by your choice takes strapon and hard fuck mc?
it could even have rape involved, why not, just to make things bit more interesting.
non-binary woke mc could be easily implemented in any game.

to not go into other "tags" - urination, scat...etc, etc...all of those could be pretty easily implemented in any game.
just wondering why there is no peging, urin, scat crowd pestering devs to add their content...like ntr-ers do in such "natural" manner.
well you also have to take in account for popularity . its very clear NTR is way more popular than those other tags . i do think the dev will add one of two of those tags you mentioned .

• Haha
Reactions: The D0n

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi
just to say that the French translation for Alexandra who does the laundry is non-existent....The translation lines are empty.
tell that to person who made mod or if it's made by dev then tell him/her at patreon.

They also have an issue with incest and sleep sex.
well officially this has landlady and roomies and sorta sleepsex.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
The one sister's boyfriend? He's been alluded to a lot but never seen. Have they ever said where the dad is? I legitimately don't remember if they're divorced, he's dead or just ignored
The father is MIA officially with the "government" he is in the military and the ship he was on sank, but some of the other crew have been found alive.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
this goes for every tag possible . there will always be people who really want something and people who really dont . the simple solution to this is simply having as many tags as possible while keeping them optional .

its actually between that and incest . if you look at some of the many games tagged with incest they are actually not incest games. incest was added mid-way through due to how much demand there is for it .

No, no its not the, Dev should write the story he wants to write and if people want to support him they should. Then get the fuck outta his way and let him write his damn story.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No, no its not the, Dev should write the story he wants to write and if people want to support him they should. Then get the fuck outta his way and let him write his damn story.
Yep, tags should describe the content, not define it. Tags don't match the content? Change them.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
a lot of what ive said lines up with what the dev has done in the past .

mateusz1234

Nov 14, 2017
Hi Guys, how to unlock 6th Bonus scene? Also I would need Lollipop achievement for Eve. Somebody says, its on, when she sent you some pictures after Malls Toilet scene. But I got all those pictures, her with lollipop etc.
Thanks

Edit,
6th bonus scene - just keep playing. I thought I reached the end of story, cause of Mod which told me, theres nothing more in this update. But there were still some short scenes left. Now got it all. So as I can see theres also last background photo locked on mobile phone. Photo of Rei

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hi Guys, how to unlock 6th Bonus scene? Also I would need Lollipop achievement for Eve. Somebody says, its on, when she sent you some pictures after Malls Toilet scene. But I got all those pictures, her with lollipop etc.
Thanks
As far as I can see the Lollipop achievement for Eve is still missing. This is a problem on the developer's side.

Reactions: mateusz1234

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well that's kinda gay..
I'd say brilliant :)

No grind whatsoever, just story play.

"automatically" is the wrong word however, but you get the money by story means. At some point MC performs an action that will earn him enough money to get the thing needed for another quest, very close to how the adventure games work.

ps: Don't use money cheats, it might break the script if you buy the items before you are supposed to be able to.

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I'd say brilliant :)

No grind whatsoever, just story play.

"automatically" is the wrong word however, but you get the money by story means. At some point MC performs an action that will earn him enough money to get the thing needed for another quest, very close to how the adventure games work.

ps: Don't use money cheats, it might break the script if you buy the items before you are supposed to be able to.
honestly i don't know why this was not made into a vn considering how much gameplay this lacks compared to the devs previous game . i know the last game was grindy af but this one feels so barebones like the "gameplay" only seems to be here to increase the average length of the update .

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
honestly i don't know why this was not made into a vn considering how much gameplay this lacks compared to the devs previous game . i know the last game was grindy af but this one feels so barebones like the "gameplay" only seems to be here to increase the average length of the update .
As long as we don't get any more "grab a glass of water" updates, I am good. The best course of action would be to wait for the finished game anyway.
Episodic releases have the big disadvantage that nothing can be changed or improved at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: devonY7
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes