[S>Translator] An authentic Chinese, if there is a need for translation or exchange of opinions and so on can contact me!

Feb 13, 2022
hello everyone! I'm a Chinese player. I accidentally clicked into your forum. What's amazing is that the atmosphere inside is very good! I like it here very much and thank all the managers for their efforts, especially Sam! At the same time, if you have game development, new game creation or proofreading Chinese, or just want to know each other and make friends, you can contact me! Unfortunately, my English level is not particularly good, but at present, I can still understand a lot of meaning with the help of translation. I'm glad to meet you. You can send me an email. I will try my best and do everything I can to help! thank you!
As for the salary, I haven't thought about it yet, but my offer is very low. Maybe $5 a day can recruit me 。 Can be part-time or full-time, hope to know more foreign friends!
The email should be on my home page. If not, please leave your email below and I will send you a message!

Feb 13, 2022
If you are interested, you can send it to 484203094@qq.com my job application format doesn't seem quite right, unlike others. I'm new here and I don't know much about it. The preferred contact method can be one you propose and I try to use such as Skype