Unity Abandoned Anime Standing [v0.1.4] [Konnichiwa Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
with deathstranding coming out on steam, I'm waiting anime girls mods to the original game

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Well this is a parody i never saw coming, took me a while to click in my mind,"Oh! Hey! Isn't this like Death Stranding.....Eh! its a parody!"

Any way v0.1.4, looks like we have a long way to go.......

Honestly speaking i dont mind playing this walking nude simulator (i dont have PS4 and the real game cant work on my PC anyway:ROFLMAO:)

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
Why these anime games with no sexual content even exist is beyond me, like here's a boring sandbox and little to no game mechanics, have a blast! /facepalm
Tfw Teen Witches Academy shows more effort than your game.. xD

bombten

May 22, 2017
ROFLMAO! My hat off to you, that made me laugh. Been playing DS now for a couple of days. To be honest, that part when you transport a live young cute girl, I *did* take her down to my private room.... xD

Mar 17, 2019
damn ... I downloaded it and only read afterwards that it has no sexual content, So the game goes straight to the garbage can.
you could at least have built in some kind of sex quests or something like that, but like this it's more boring than the original

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
I have this on steam and some buddies and I had a good laugh at the ragdoll physics and the cybertruck which has broken driver side windows... solid meme game but not much more than that :D

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Please tell me there are gonna be catgirls to put in the Cybertruck.

jestir

May 4, 2018
well I got my $1 worth out of the game when I got it on steam and I got some achievements to boot and that was before I even knew it was on here that I just found out right before posting this comment and a Lil tip walk when pushing the barrel to walk hold the shift key or the barrel will go all over the place just not where you want it to

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Over 1.5 years since last update and no status evident in recent months/years.

Marked as Abandoned.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote