ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ttyrke
So Patreon is kicking you off too.
Subscribestar is home to some nasty shit bags in my neck of the woods. So have an account there is kind of a no go for me.
Will there be other options?
I was subbed to you on Patreon
Yep.. I will check option for paypal subs but right now subscribestar is only option..

Reactions: Shancealot
Sep 29, 2019
Yep.. I will check option for paypal subs but right now subscribestar is only option..
If you move away from Patron must i cancel my Sub there Manual or will it be cancel from alone?As actual i can not reach any more your Site on Patron but the Sub is still active

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
If you move away from Patron must i cancel my Sub there Manual or will it be cancel from alone?As actual i can not reach any more your Site on Patron but the Sub is still active
As far as I understand from patreon message, ALL subs are stopped untill I resolve the issue (If I manage to do that, I will also add post in patreon so people don't get charged on two different platforms), but from what I've read on different cases about NSFW games there is 99% chance I won't get restored on patroen).

Message from patreon: 1713039751171.png

Reactions: LizJ
Sep 29, 2019
As far as I understand from patreon message, ALL subs are stopped untill I resolve the issue (If I manage to do that, I will also add post in patreon so people don't get charged on two different platforms), but from what I've read on different cases about NSFW games there is 99% chance I won't get restored on patroen).

Message from patreon: View attachment 3538347
A post on Patron dont work as im not able to see it.They block all.That you move or have Problems with Patron i have see only here.On Patron i can see only your old Message from 2 Weeks ago under notification for the rest your Site is full off.That what i dont like is that Patron dont say absolute nothing.Thats not your fault but Patron they can at least write to the Subs that there is actual a Problem so people know whats going on

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
A post on Patron dont work as im not able to see it.They block all.That you move or have Problems with Patron i have see only here.On Patron i can see only your old Message from 2 Weeks ago under notification for the rest your Site is full off.That what i dont like is that Patron dont say absolute nothing.Thats not your fault but Patron they can at least write to the Subs that there is actual a Problem so people know whats going on
I mean IF and when suspension on patreon gets canceled/account restored (wouldn't keep my hopes up)
Yep. I agree that there should be some communication between patreon and end-users, otherwise only way to know what happened is in discord right now.

OptimusPrime1701

Apr 23, 2020
I need some help: in the journal it says to keep improving my relationship with Octavia, but I can't do that anymore with the wolf pelts, and I have know idea where to go from here, so any assistance would be appreciated

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
hy everyone, sorry for the delay Capture d’écran 2024-04-14 à 16.04.38.png

Like promise here's the part 2 of my mod

( the part 1 can be find here: https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalyptic-world-v0-35-ttyrke.137594/post-13176789)

this part 2 add 18 new portrait, those are :

Angela White, Autumn Falls, Brooklyn Chase, Capri Cavanni, Cecilia Lion,Christy Mack, Destiny Dixon, Eva Notty, Franceska Jaimes, Gianna Dior, Juelz Ventura, Karma Rx, Katrina Jade, Rae lil Black, Susy Gala, Tia Cyrus, Veronica Rodriguez and Vina Sky.

CHANGELOG: ( since the Part1)

- Since this is in a way my trademark, i choose to only left the sepia effect for the hero "cum" scenes and the the "rose" effect for the squirt scenes ( for more info go see my post linked for part 1).

- like the part 1, added 3 photo for each model portrait but also include a AI portrait for some models of the part one ( a big thanks to Flankspeed for his time and work(we will try to bring you the AI portrait of part 2 soon.)

as always you can find the walktrough in the mod folder

have fun.

link for part II:

new link for part I:

roger94

Oct 7, 2017
hy everyone, sorry for the delay View attachment 3540520

( the part 1 can be find here: https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalyptic-world-v0-35-ttyrke.137594/post-13176789)

Angela White, Autumn Falls, Brooklyn Chase, Capri Cavanni, Cecilia Lion,Christy Mack, Destiny Dixon, Eva Notty, Franceska Jaimes, Gianna Dior, Juelz Ventura, Karma Rx, Katrina Jade, Rae lil Black, Susy Gala, Tia Cyrus, Veronica Rodriguez and Vina Sky.

- Since this is in a way my trademark, i choose to only left the sepia effect for the hero "cum" scenes and the the "rose" effect for the squirt scenes ( for more info go see my post linked for part 1).

- like the part 1, added 3 photo for each model portrait but also include a AI portrait for some models of the part one ( a big thanks to Flankspeed for his time and work(we will try to bring you the AI portrait of part 2 soon.)

have fun.

link for part II: Mega

new link for part I: Mega
Wow thanks ! I did not knew that there are mods for this game, is there another mods, or even a list of them ?

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Wow thanks ! I did not knew that there are mods for this game, is there another mods, or even a list of them ?
except my two parts mod ( over 40 models and) the one for Ava addams, riley reid, adrianna checick and Anna bell peack ( those are not from me) no i don't think so

Reactions: roger94

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
hy everyone, sorry for the delay View attachment 3540520

have fun.

link for part II: Mega

new link for part I: Mega
Do you need both parts to use the mod or is there a way to pick and choose models from it?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes