smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Do you need both parts to use the mod or is there a way to pick and choose models from it?
no, you don't need the two parts for it to work, you can freely choose and delete the model you want( if not all model wanted) once you download the files ( the how to is explained inside the mods

XsleepWalk23

Aug 30, 2022
Good afternoon to everybody! I just can't get enough of this game :)
I was thinking for an event where I can offer my female companion in order to not be attacked by npcs while traveling.
I really think that it would be an time and energy saver, especially if you have a fresh game.

Reactions: PDL and ttyrke

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
Wash i was able to build anther guest house, running out of rooms for all my woman..makes me sad
And how do you get Traits for your kids?

Last edited:

Kajmakowya

Nov 3, 2023
Guys i need help. I dowlnoad action pack from decker666 i unpack folders to game folder(images and js) and saddly most gif dont work (ex. when go sleep horny, do any action with caputre random slave etc) I had a 0.35v beside this pack i add pack frome smokrader and that 3 basick pack Riley,

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
A post on Patron dont work as im not able to see it.They block all.That you move or have Problems with Patron i have see only here.On Patron i can see only your old Message from 2 Weeks ago under notification for the rest your Site is full off.That what i dont like is that Patron dont say absolute nothing.Thats not your fault but Patron they can at least write to the Subs that there is actual a Problem so people know whats going on
Just FYI - patreon account has been restored.

APK19YZF

Sep 6, 2020
Hey ttyrke May I recommend the possibility to separate the assigned guests (from those who arent assigned any roles) to individual locations for a more easy managament EG: guard barracks, garden shed, scavangers hut, hunters lodge etc ... the same goes with the basement it would be cool to also see the jail cells separated with an addtion of a torture chambers / room where the mistress stays and train slaves, street workers rest lounge etc ... Great work on the game as always, I am looking forward to the updates on the storyline and further updates to the game keep it up (y)(y)

Reactions: TaurusBR and ttyrke

red1n

May 4, 2022
i wanted to ask, does anyone know a program to convert mp4 files to webp? i kind of have a lot of mp4s but they take shit ton of space, and audio is kind of useless, i figured webp format take less space than gifs, and since the number of files is relatively large, Online sites option doesn't seem to be really that great.

If anyone know can you tell me the name of the program or github, i'll just set it up by myself

p.s tried googling, there were only online sites, which is not the local programm.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i wanted to ask, does anyone know a program to convert mp4 files to webp? i kind of have a lot of mp4s but they take shit ton of space, and audio is kind of useless, i figured webp format take less space than gifs, and since the number of files is relatively large, Online sites option doesn't seem to be really that great.

If anyone know can you tell me the name of the program or github, i'll just set it up by myself

p.s tried googling, there were only online sites, which is not the local programm.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017

go there, it quite well usefull

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
++ for ezgif. As for mp4 to webp. I wouldnt be so sure it will decrease the size. Specially if those are long videos.
actually it does , decreasing the size , even long videos , it's what i used for my mod and for proof , i asked me myself the same question so i did a test :

for the part 2 of my mod , i looked at the size with all the videos, being mp4 only ( around 20 models with around 50+ videos for each ) and it was 3,94 GB(n)

and with all the mp4 videos transformed into Wepb the final result was 1,05 GB (y)

fandom

Aug 3, 2018
Hello, loving the game so far great work with it. I was hoping to make a few suggestions. First I think some more interaction with Octavia would be interesting, especially if you can either bring her back to the farm or have her show up on her own after rescuing her from the grounders camp. Second some more interactions with Eve as well, again with her coming to live at the farm seems like the next step for her. Third I was wondering if you were tempted to put in more 3+somes into the game. Would it be possible to be able to invite women in the camp to bed with you and Blair? Lastly I was wondering if there would be any kind of femdom to the game besides Octavia, example would be a woman in the camp is horny finds you and wont take no for an answer lol. Again great game. :)

Reactions: ttyrke

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
Ok so far love the game been restart very up date so not to far in the game, Would like to know can you add Traits to a gust you have and if so is there a guide so to how

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes