4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Olivia-nude

Jan 30, 2022
But, considering his connection with Sam, a possible threesome with them could beat both Ali and Mel. ))
"Threesome" - ha-ha! I was definitely wet while writing it. I've meant triad - three-way relationship (it implies threesome on regular basis though, ha).

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
well, that's the minus of the game and even the developer himself did not even say that he put it on hold and why
The Dev is going through some understandable personal needs and agreed to an OnHold status for now. This can change in the coming months, of course.
It avoids the abandoned tag. Fried's quoted post is two above yours. If you search the posts there's several mentioning ongoing real-world issues to take care of.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
well, that's the minus of the game and even the developer himself did not even say that he put it on hold and why
In short, she has lost her job because of the pandemic, struggle a lot without money, and so lost her flat and has to move to live with her stepmother (which don't seem to be an happy decision...), and as if it wasn't enough, her father passed away recently (from cancer I believe).
So in the past year, life has taken a big toll on her :-(
It's why this game is on hold for now.

• Sad
Reactions: free_hk

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
:( One of my favorite games, too....welp...hope for the best and will keep checking in from time to time

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You rather check elsewhere.
Did you mean another word other than "rather?" Because, no...I would rather check here, since this is the site I am on practically every day. If you meant I'd be better off checking elewhere, then I would ask where I would get updates from other than here (or Patreon, which I hate, due to personal reasons lol).

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Did you mean another word other than "rather?" Because, no...I would rather check here, since this is the site I am on practically every day. If you meant I'd be better off checking elewhere, then I would ask where I would get updates from other than here (or Patreon, which I hate, due to personal reasons lol).
Oh, I didn't mean outside F95.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Oh, I didn't mean outside F95.
I'm confused as to what the sentence even meant, because of the wording (at least in American English) makes little sense.
"You rather check elsewhere" would basically be telling me I would prefer to check somewhere other than this location.
Are you saying there is another page? I'm genuinely confused, now. lol

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I'm confused as to what the sentence even meant, because of the wording (at least in American English) makes little sense.
"You rather check elsewhere" would basically be telling me I would prefer to check somewhere other than this location.
Are you saying there is another page? I'm genuinely confused, now. lol
Maybe I'm wrong, but what I understand of Lara Snow post, is that you should check other games.
Because this one is on hold, for an indeterminate time...

Reactions: Lara Snow

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Maybe I'm wrong, but what I understand of Lara Snow post, is that you should check other games.
Because this one is on hold, for an indeterminate time...
Oh, well, that's a regular thing for me. lol
I'm not the "one game at a time" type of person. There are several games I am following at the moment.

free_hk

May 20, 2020

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So which is it? Taking a break for personal reasons, or secretly developing a new game instead? (Mind you, fried is also a mod here so their words carry some weight.)
Maybe all of the above? All we can say for sure from the staff side is that Sylvie Dreams/Sylver Games/Naykid are the same person.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes