[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] [S>Artist 2D] Share Artist looking for team

Funcken

Jun 4, 2023
Project - Goal:
Would like to find a team that I can work with Long-term.
I have an Idea in mind, but the primary goal here is to find some decent people to grow with.
- Even with experience we would take a few months or a year to make something nice
so I think it's better to find someone nice that I can work with than someone who is extremly good at what he's doing but bad for the team.

The setting of the project I had in mind was a vanilla visual novel without any fancy tags, but we could discuss that.
Would also like to draw something dark in a concept art type of style with alot of texture. Let's talk about it. : )

Looking for:
- Ren'Py/Python coder, Writer. Python would be better for the project I had in mind, but renpy would be easier.
Maybe renpy for the dark style I mentioned?
Being able to talk over discord voice is needed.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share, Unpaid

Work commitment:
- Long term, Part time, Full time. Whatever suits you best, whatever you can do.
The further we are to the release the more time we will probably spend working on it.
Would be nice to have someone to talk to about the problems that I/we encounter in development.
If there is a writer who would like to hang around in the team and just help with ideas, talk about the problems etc. contact me aswell.

Method of contact:
- Discord - Funcken#4854

Additional comments:
- You will get work samples of my art when we talk on discord. You can ask for them as soon as we start talking.
I have previously done comission work of vanilla NSFW stuff in the "few hundred dollar" range.

Hope to find some nice people. : )

Last edited:
Reactions: Madman20