5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Does anyone know the release date for the next update? Really excited to play it!

FactoryDirect

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hello again everyone. Just wanted to keep everyone informed on the development process of the game. I've put what I'm working on in spoilers down below. If you just want to know when the next update is, it will be on May 14th. I will aim for a constant Wednesday release date every 2 weeks after this update on my and then a week later on here, with weekly development updates on subscribestar. This update method/schedule will happen after I release v0.2, which by the way, is a lot larger than I initially intended it to be.

As for V0.2, 90% of the writing and programming is complete, the renders are 75% through and I just need to do the finishing touches afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, thank you everyone for taking an interest in my game!

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Hello again everyone. Just wanted to keep everyone informed on the development process of the game. I've put what I'm working on in spoilers down below. If you just want to know when the next update is, it will be on May 14th. I will aim for a constant Wednesday release date every 2 weeks after this update on my and then a week later on here, with weekly development updates on subscribestar. This update method/schedule will happen after I release v0.2, which by the way, is a lot larger than I initially intended it to be.

As for V0.2, 90% of the writing and programming is complete, the renders are 75% through and I just need to do the finishing touches afterwards.

Seems more interesting now

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
No build up, just right into the sex. So, this is a big NO from me. Still, that's just me, certain that others will enjoy this. :D

Dragonmsyer77

Jul 23, 2019
No build up, just right into the sex. So, this is a big NO from me. Still, that's just me, certain that others will enjoy this. :D
It's right into sex if you choose the corruption paths for the girls, the sex will be built up if you choose romance instead

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
With any luck it's just a simple delay due to it taking longer than the dev thought to make a substantial update, which happens often enough; longer delays between updates wouldn't bother me as long as the game still gets worked on at a reasonable pace. Don't want to see it cancelled before it's complete.

LuckyDuck57

Jan 10, 2024

Any news on the game? Really looking forward to the next part so good luck!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote