[S>Artist 2D] Share Unpaid Assistant Artist for your NSFW projects

heneromedia

Aug 26, 2018
Hey! If you need an extra artist that serves as an assistant then feel free to add me to the team.

Skills:
What my work will entail is artwork that needs editing, which ranges from:
- fixing composition issues for backgrounds or anatomical issues for characters
- drawing a cleaner sketch
- drawing the line-art or fixing up line-art
- coloring or color correction

- any miscellaneous work regarding the artwork

You can only pick two (2) tasks from the list of tasks I can do.

Preferred method of contact:
Feel free to send me a DM here or my Discord: HeneroMedia#2622

Employment Type & Rates:
I'm offering a bit of my spare time to fix or polish up what's already been drawn. I'm offering my service for free, but free service equals free time.

Now if you're willing to make a donation or have plans for rev-share, I'll squeeze in some more time for your project.

I accept donations through PayPal

Availability:
I am available during my off days. Usually I'm off Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. I do have a full-time job and that takes most of my time and leaves me exhausted. I'll respond as soon as possible, but don't expect me to get something complete on these days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.

Projects:
I'm open to help with general artwork (pin-ups, illustrations, scenes, etc.), comics/manga, or game graphics. I will not create any art piece from scratch. I'm likely working on multiple projects, but I'll make sure I did my part on your project!

As far as fetishes go, these are a no-go: scat, gore, vomit. Any other fetishes I'm probably fine with. If you're curious what fetishes I'm really into, send me a DM here or on Discord. :)

If you have any questions regarding my services, feel free to send me a DM here or on Discord.

Last edited:

heneromedia

Aug 26, 2018
These are some sprites I've polished for JimReynor's project. I'll post a few more later. :)

JimReynor-EX01.gif JimReynor-EX02.gif

Last edited: