NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Damn, after another 10+ episodes, we finally have another confirmed pregnancy.:cry: Two down, God knows how many to go!

celticxfrost

Feb 8, 2022
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 22).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 22).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release. Also there are few bugs not displaying "Aunt Eva" in the last few updates but that is relevant only for the incest version and should be fixed in the Mod (I just hope I didn't miss any of them but you can always report it).
has this mod been updated?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Is that three updates with Susan content in a row? Don't get me wrong, I like Susan, but what about her daughter for example?
What about Sophia and Chloe? It's been forever since we've seen them.

It was nice finally seeing Janet again, but hopefully we get an episode without Susan next, and instead finally get Chloe or Sophia content again. I'd also be happy to see Lily again, always love getting some Lily time.

Anyways, update was pretty good, though I do hope that we get some more substance in the plot again, it's just been mostly a fuck fest and kind of left the old plotlines behind. Like, will we ever see that one chick from the other city again? Hopefully we get some resolution with the work and bob stuff soon.

Lastly, hope we get to cuck Oliver completely at some point, his girlfriend is hot as hell, she deserves better. :love:

hajwata

Jun 23, 2020
is the kid u screwing his mom in front of him a serial killer yet ? xD that's what I'm interested about not if there are any new sex scenes =D

• Haha
Reactions: kasrlol

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Is that three updates with Susan content in a row? Don't get me wrong, I like Susan, but what about her daughter for example?
What about Sophia and Chloe? It's been forever since we've seen them.

It was nice finally seeing Janet again, but hopefully we get an episode without Susan next, and instead finally get Chloe or Sophia content again. I'd also be happy to see Lily again, always love getting some Lily time.

Anyways, update was pretty good, though I do hope that we get some more substance in the plot again, it's just been mostly a fuck fest and kind of left the old plotlines behind. Like, will we ever see that one chick from the other city again? Hopefully we get some resolution with the work and bob stuff soon.

Lastly, hope we get to cuck Oliver completely at some point, his girlfriend is hot as hell, she deserves better. :love:
I disagree only with your last opinion. Ollivers Girlfriend isn't so appealing to me. Ollivver needs to be cucked nevertheless, so i'll take that punch.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
here is my unofficial Android port of Away From Home Episode[1-23].

in preferences you can use my temporary gallery unlocker or toggle my incest patch.
and before you ask: yes, the gallery scenes with EP1 content still need to be remastered and no, the latest content hasn't been added yet.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Brother, can we update the gallery to something like this?
Screenshot (85).png

It would more clearly display all types of scenes, making it easier to identify new scenes and the specific episodes they belong to.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes