• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Back to the Past [v0.01] [Dogathan Productions]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sylia Stingray

Review for the 0.01.

This is a good Family Guy VN styled game. The portrait art actually resembles the show while the artist keeps his style for the sake of consistency.

The story is super fun and feels like something you'd expect from the series. Even the characters are on point, and not being dictated by TV standards you can see a lot of their situations pretty much unfiltered.

CG art is glorious. While it keeps that Family Guy style it also manages to have semi realistic proportions and is intense and erotic. There are at least 4 CGs of Lois in naughty situations and they range from teases to hardcore moments.

There's also a "secret" mode that can be found by inputting a unique name (Maybe the creator is a Castlevania fan? ) when prompted. Ought to make for an interesting alt mode to play in the future as the game develops.

If you're a Family Guy fan, especially if you love Lois and wanted to see her in intense and naughty situations, you'll love this game. No audio yet but I'd imagine we'd get familiar series jingles in the future. Maybe some voice acting if this takes off?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dipp3n

I really enjoyed this game. Everything flows naturally, the few scenes that are in here are very well done. Not alot of Content but for the content that is in the game it's extremely erotic. I found myself getting lost into the game, only a few games has done that to me. The work that the Creator put into this really shows, wish nothing but the best and I can't wait to see where this story goes.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

nCNoon

This game shows great promise. Good art absolutely love Lois design,The story isn't bad at all. very good amount of content for a new game can't wait to see more!
    Keep up the good work Dev(y)