Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
the funny thing is when the girls in this game declare they’re straight… but they’re totally willing and eager to fuck other girls, and in the foursome and fivesome they’re passionately telling the other girls they love them. So what’s up with that? Bisexual or pansexual but in denial? Or maybe they only thought they were straight, but then a girl made em cum so hard they realized, “Nope, I like girls now.”
To be fair, I'm pretty sure none of the women that can eventually join the poly/harem route ever say they're straight or not attracted to women. Heidi and Athena are obviously already into women. Mora or Sadie have no real sexual experience and little dating experience, so it's not too unbelievable that they might not have figured out their sexuality yet. Also, when you mention to Mora that you're also dating Heidi and Athena and they think she's hot, the game specifically mentions the MC noticing her nipples getting harder and her dialogue, while conflicted, appears more intrigued than alarmed at the idea (this is all before the MC and Mora have sex, much less her joining the poly relationship). Minor details, but they do make the whole thing a little more believable to me at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
To be fair, I'm pretty sure none of the women that can eventually join the poly/harem route ever say they're straight or not attracted to women. Heidi and Athena are obviously already into women. Mora or Sadie have no real sexual experience and little dating experience, so it's not too unbelievable that they might not have figured out their sexuality yet. Also, when you mention to Mora that you're also dating Heidi and Athena and they think she's hot, the game specifically mentions the MC noticing her nipples getting harder and her dialogue, while conflicted, appears more intrigued than alarmed at the idea (this is all before the MC and Mora have sex, much less her joining the poly relationship). Minor details, but they do make the whole thing a little more believable to me at least.
This is pretty accurate. In fact, while Val says she's not interested in sharing, I'm pretty sure the only girl you get involved with in the entire game that specifically says she's not interested in other girls is Zenda ... she makes that pretty clear even while participating in the threesome with the girl that just admitted to having a long-time crush on her.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Sooooo.... At the end of the last chapter.... What do you think the mysterious guy at the door was reaching for?

It left me thinking it could be one of the mafia goons!! But also left me wondering was he someone there on protection detail for the mc.

Either way can't wait until the final update to find out.
Most likely it's a US Marshal since they're the ones who manage security for the WitSec program.

Reactions: Milton749

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Most likely it's a US Marshal since they're the ones who manage security for the WitSec program.
Cliffhanger will have most of us thinking mob guy, but that wouldn't make sense with the fact that the story isn't done, unless this is some Hail Dicktator plotline where you meet an angel or something.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i know the dev team said that Heaven's Door would be longer than Bare Witness

So I really wonder given how long Bare Witness Update 5 development time is, whether Bare Witness caught a scope creep or was this long development time is within their plan.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Cliffhanger will have most of us thinking mob guy, but that wouldn't make sense with the fact that the story isn't done, unless this is some Hail Dicktator plotline where you meet an angel or something.
Honestly, I don't really feel like the cliffhanger was ever meant to fool the player as much as it was to give us insight into the MC's mindset.

Of course, if it IS someone from the mob, then I will have been fooled I suppose.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
i know the dev team said that Heaven's Door would be longer than Bare Witness

So I really wonder given how long Bare Witness Update 5 development time is, whether Bare Witness caught a scope creep or was this long development time is within their plan.
This was their first game, so it's more likely that they just didn't properly anticipate the timeframe involved in making 11 nearly-completely different endings for one game.

I'm not worried about the time they spent working on Heaven's Door, 'cause there are two options there:
  1. They've been spending needed breaks from BW working on it, and they'll go full-bore when they finish with the final release of the game on Steam.
  2. They've been interspersing working on HD while finishing up BW and it'll come out that much sooner when BW is finally done.
Win-Win in my book.

4.50 star(s) 173 Votes