• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Val > Harem
Honestly, if not for Val and Zenda's opening salvo, I might agree (kinda). But while both are strong stories in the long run, for me they start on my bad side.

Both characters present the MC with events that should have him running for the hills almost immediately. MC's state-of-mind shouldn't have let him accept Zenda's first date proposal, while Val's near-interrogation should have had him more on-edge than he was.

Anyway, I still look forward to their story conclusions, but I'm a die-hard M*A*S*H fan (all versions) anyway.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Honestly, if not for Val and Zenda's opening salvo, I might agree (kinda). But while both are strong stories in the long run, for me they start on my bad side.

Both characters present the MC with events that should have him running for the hills almost immediately. MC's state-of-mind shouldn't have let him accept Zenda's first date proposal, while Val's near-interrogation should have had him more on-edge than he was.

Anyway, I still look forward to their story conclusions, but I'm a die-hard M*A*S*H fan (all versions) anyway.
I didn't like Zenda at all. Val on the other hand is a sweetheart.

On my first playthrough i dropped Zenda fast. She was like "man up" and i was like "Yeah imma man up and leave yo ass here".

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

<the same that was posted on Discord, check the last page>

Ayo,

One final preview before release, it's one of my favorite images if I'm being honest.

We have about 20 animations and 50 images waiting to render right now, so we're extremely close. Having said that, I'm so fucking nervous ya'll will hate it and it's rippin me up. Regardless, it's coming soon so we truly appreciate your patience.

Love ya'll,
Slock

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sooooo.... At the end of the last chapter.... What do you think the mysterious guy at the door was reaching for?

It left me thinking it could be one of the mafia goons!! But also left me wondering was he someone there on protection detail for the mc.

Either way can't wait until the final update to find out.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
So the Steam version will come some time after the Patreon right? More waiting for me then :sneaky:
Quite a bit later considering they intend to remake Ch1 and probably part of Ch2 before releasing it on Steam.

I would say expect the Steam release a couple months after Ch5.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Quite a bit later considering they intend to remake Ch1 and probably part of Ch2 before releasing it on Steam.

I would say expect the Steam release a couple months after Ch5.
Also they want include a special gallery with all the arts produced by Slockie in these years so I guess the steam release will take a while

Reactions: temp614699b1

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
We'll see if that turns out to be true or not.

I'll check in again on this thread next week
Seriously man?

Storm and Slockie have kept us up to date the whole time and it's been said hundreds of times WHY it has taken this long (their patreons voted to have all 11 endings in one update).

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Sooooo.... At the end of the last chapter.... What do you think the mysterious guy at the door was reaching for?

It left me thinking it could be one of the mafia goons!! But also left me wondering was he someone there on protection detail for the mc.

Either way can't wait until the final update to find out.
If it were a mafia goon, MC's funeral wouldn't have taken this long to complete ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
the funny thing is when the girls in this game declare they’re straight… but they’re totally willing and eager to fuck other girls, and in the foursome and fivesome they’re passionately telling the other girls they love them. So what’s up with that? Bisexual or pansexual but in denial? Or maybe they only thought they were straight, but then a girl made em cum so hard they realized, “Nope, I like girls now.”
To be fair, I'm pretty sure none of the women that can eventually join the poly/harem route ever say they're straight or not attracted to women. Heidi and Athena are obviously already into women. Mora or Sadie have no real sexual experience and little dating experience, so it's not too unbelievable that they might not have figured out their sexuality yet. Also, when you mention to Mora that you're also dating Heidi and Athena and they think she's hot, the game specifically mentions the MC noticing her nipples getting harder and her dialogue, while conflicted, appears more intrigued than alarmed at the idea (this is all before the MC and Mora have sex, much less her joining the poly relationship). Minor details, but they do make the whole thing a little more believable to me at least.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 173 Votes