May 14, 2017
w
Anyone manage to find the secret mini game hinted at in the walkthrough? Considering the amount of clipping and shit in this game it's hard to really explore when you're constantly falling out of the map and such so just curious if anyone found it I gave up.
what walkthrough, i could not find any

outside998

Oct 30, 2017
Well, pretty good start so far. Impressive, really. Only problem I have are the controls. I'd make the camera rotate independently from the character when walking, and make A and D strave, otherwise it can be a bit disorienting.

And I would add icon that tell you which button does what in context. For example, I expected the escape button to close a menu, not pressing the same button to open it again. But again, it's an Alpha, so I assume that will be addressed.

Other than that, not a bad start.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Watch_ing this;

Interiour sounds interesting (the game part)

Exteriour sounds like nightmare (the U. word, I hate the U. word), one can actually (very easily) crash a Mars project superquantumcomputer with it, it then hangs up at calculating some quintrillions frames per second - on a 60 frames screen

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Pretty awesome so far. It's not too grindy and it runs smooth for the most part. Obviously, there are still things to smooth out, like for example the Park area is a little laggy. I played it for like three hours or so and I like it. It was a joy to play even now and with more characters, situations and sex positions for the future this one will be great!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote