Eric9527

Mar 23, 2024
hi i download the 0.10 and upadte the 0.10.1 and when i play the second mingame in episode 10 and the images didnt show
it show lmagePPl idle not found. something like that
i ues the scrappy's mod idk if it break the game or something dose
:(

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It should be common knowledge to anyone on the Jill path that Jill's family lives in Lynette's old house. But after playing the Jill route again I have finally just connected the dots and realized that the reason Lynette's family moved was due to financial reasons and that Bianca's father Maynard was friends with Lynette's family. This also pretty much proves a theory I had in Episode 8, which is that Lynette's friend Miranda is actually Bianca's mother as they bare a striking resemblance. Her other friend Vivian is probably Carla's mom, but so far that's just another theory. Another thing I want to point out about meeting Jill's parents is that when you are in Lana's room the MC says, "It feels like I'm in someone's room that I know." In the moment the MC means this about the similarities between him and Lana, but there is definitely a double meaning here. One for the similarities with Lana and the other one for Lynette because I'm pretty sure this also used to be his mom's room.
Are you serious? "It feels like I'm in someone's room that I know."

If so, then everything is clear. The MC has a troubled past that he no longer remembers. As a child he met Isabella, James, Helen, Patrick, Maya, Derek and a little later Lana.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020

If so, then everything is clear. The MC has a troubled past that he no longer remembers. As a child he met Isabella, James, Helen, Patrick, Maya, Derek and a little later Lana.
It has long been believe that Lynette house and Jill parents home are the same place but only you would that must mean MC knows Bella, and Maya and Derek as kids
This is why Josy and me keep the door lock

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It has long been believe that Lynette house and Jill parents home are the same place but only you would that must mean MC knows Bella, and Maya and Derek as kids
This is why Josy and me keep the door lock
I didn't doubt that the Royce Villa used to be Lynette's parents' villa.

I answered that and it was explicitly only about Lana's room in the Royce Villa and not about the Royce Villa itself.

"Another thing I want to point out about meeting Jill's parents is that when you are in Lana's room the MC says, "It feels like I'm in someone's room that I know.""

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023

Oh wow. I sure hope this is an April Fools' joke. The MC mentioning that Lana's room feels familiar now means that Maya, Derek and their parents knew Isabella and James which eventually led to Lana dying in Isabella's little secret room. Holy shit! You've really figured it out this time! Everything is clear now, like you said. And before you send a screenshot of MC in the library saying "Everyone knows everyone around here." or something along those lines as confirmation for your theory, let me save you the trouble; just don't.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
I didn't doubt that the Royce Villa used to be Lynette's parents' villa.

I answered that and it was explicitly only about Lana's room in the Royce Villa and not about the Royce Villa itself.

"Another thing I want to point out about meeting Jill's parents is that when you are in Lana's room the MC says, "It feels like I'm in someone's room that I know.""
The photo's of Lynette and friends and the photo of Jill( I think it Jill) show the same house in the background

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
The magazine :D April fools issue... nice ;)

Well... but i guess its the actual model for KRJs boobs... hm, pictured her a little different in my head... But i wasnt into her anyways, usually i prefer redheads but strangely... in being a dik iam not into a single redhead in the game so far.
Ghosties are great, but I'd sure have liked them to be puffy ghost nipples!

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
So I seemingly can't open badik and was wondering if anyone could help. What I mean is when I click to literally start the game up nothing happens. At first I though it was an error with my system but I've made thorough checks and everything else is functioning as well as to be expected. Every other app/download I have starts with no issues, the only issue I'm having is with Badik Season 2 to be specific. I'm not having any issues with opening any of the 8.X versions, and no I don't use modded saves. Was wondering if anyone else was having this issue or if it was just me.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
So I seemingly can't open badik and was wondering if anyone could help. What I mean is when I click to literally start the game up nothing happens. At first I though it was an error with my system but I've made thorough checks and everything else is functioning as well as to be expected. Every other app/download I have starts with no issues, the only issue I'm having is with Badik Season 2 to be specific. I'm not having any issues with opening any of the 8.X versions, and no I don't use modded saves. Was wondering if anyone else was having this issue or if it was just me.
Don't know if this might help, but badik also crashes on my pc whenever I underclock my CPU, if I let it go wild the game runs fine, but if I underclock it then it always crashes despite barely using the CPU (5800x3d).

Other renpy games don't have the same problem on my machine.

Also, have you seen how the game behaves on task manager?
Does it load at all or does the process just close as soon as you start it?

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes