• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

crazyfan

Feb 3, 2024
Started playing the game again, and for all the enhancements in render quality, 60fps animations, and hundreds of unique frames for each conversation this game now has, this is still one of my favorite scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This scene was perfect as far as i was concerned. :giggle:

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
Started playing the game again, and for all the enhancements in render quality, 60fps animations, and hundreds of unique frames for each conversation this game now has, this is still one of my favorite scenes:

I will not play their way again, they are in second place for the most whores in the game, arieth is in first place.

Jul 29, 2017

Top tier scene, especially since I prefer Melanie over Sarah.
It's funny how much action MC has in that bathroom too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: VOYEUR and crazyfan

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

-You're such a slut!
-[pointing to MC] and you too!

The golden moments of the first season, now it's missing.

• Sad
Reactions: crazyfan

crazyfan

Feb 3, 2024
Without Tommy and MC all the DIKs are a bunch of man whores or good boys.

Rusty - Man whore who regrets his past actions.also a good boy.
Jacob - Chronic Man whore Wuss.
Leon - Closeted Bi Man whore.
Nick - Beta orbiter.
Jamie - Good boy also probably Bi.
Derek - Good boy.
John Boy - Good boy.

Like or hate that Vinny guy,a frat need attitude.Without Tommy the DIKs would be pushovers in front of the Alphas.
I don't get this manwhore assessment.

The DIKs are fairly tame. They just fuck girls that are easy.

Rusty - Struck out with Jill immediately. Fucks Arieth and Riona; both girls who make themselves available to anyone (and possibly Riona charges him anyway). Gets shot down by Micha and he gets all sad. Manwhore's have thicker skin than that!
Jacob - Fucks Arieth and too afraid to make a move on that blonde at the HOTs party until the mc paves the way. I like Jacob, but the HOTs party didn't do his character any good. I can't see him whoring it up much.
Leon - I don't even wanna talk about this dude...
Nick - He's gotta be gay. Even when he talks about girls he's fucked, I don't believe him...
Jamie - Whipped by his feminist girlfriend. He got out, and then he went back to her. If he was pulling other chicks, why would he go back to Dany? He probably paid Riona. He's no whore.
Derek - At least he fucking tries. Sure he gets shot down by every single girl, but he keeps swinging. He's a manwhore wannabe, and all that's holding him down are statistics.
John Boy - I don't know if we have any details on who else he's been with other than Elena.

Not a single DIK even got with Sage, like ever.

So yeah, I don't see any of them as manwhores. The mc, on the other hand... :sneaky:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Status update Episode 11
Just now

This week, I started by finishing up a lewd scene; after that, I've been playing some scenes of the episode, working on art, and writing for new scenes.
It's the first time I played several scenes after creating the art for them. It's always a special feeling seeing the ideas come to life in the game for the first time.
I will be working on static renders in the upcoming weeks. The animation queue should last through May and maybe even June - it's hard to predict this, but the queue is loaded with a whopping 64 animation files.
Patreon anniversary
Last month was my 6th anniversary here on Patreon, and my scatterbrain missed it.
I thought about fun things to do for the community and came up with something new that I wanted to try.

On May 8th, my Discord server will have a special art day. You can join or from the link in the game. Ensure you also connect your Patreon account to see all the channels.
On May 8th (UTC 5 a.m. - 3 p.m.), I will work on and render community requests and ideas that everyone on the server helps come up with. I want to see the community become a workshop for ideas and test whether this concept is fun for everyone.
Depending on the ideas and how much work it would require of me per render, I cannot say how much art I will be able to produce in a day's work, but I will work as fast as I can. Doing it live is a good way for me to show you guys how much effort it takes to create the art.
I will show some progress along the way, and the final processed results will be posted here on Patreon afterward for every subscriber to download. That way, even if you cannot participate in this special event, you'll be able to see the end results.
I hope you will be joining me on this special day. I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas for art and creating them with you guys as the devils and angels on my shoulders.
If some of the art is great, it might even be included in the game in the Rewards app.
Ahead of Wednesday, my Discord server will contain more information on the event.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Status update Episode 11
Just now

This week, I started by finishing up a lewd scene; after that, I've been playing some scenes of the episode, working on art, and writing for new scenes.
It's the first time I played several scenes after creating the art for them. It's always a special feeling seeing the ideas come to life in the game for the first time.
I will be working on static renders in the upcoming weeks. The animation queue should last through May and maybe even June - it's hard to predict this, but the queue is loaded with a whopping 64 animation files.
Patreon anniversary
Last month was my 6th anniversary here on Patreon, and my scatterbrain missed it.
I thought about fun things to do for the community and came up with something new that I wanted to try.

On May 8th, my Discord server will have a special art day. You can join or from the link in the game. Ensure you also connect your Patreon account to see all the channels.
On May 8th (UTC 5 a.m. - 3 p.m.), I will work on and render community requests and ideas that everyone on the server helps come up with. I want to see the community become a workshop for ideas and test whether this concept is fun for everyone.
Depending on the ideas and how much work it would require of me per render, I cannot say how much art I will be able to produce in a day's work, but I will work as fast as I can. Doing it live is a good way for me to show you guys how much effort it takes to create the art.
I will show some progress along the way, and the final processed results will be posted here on Patreon afterward for every subscriber to download. That way, even if you cannot participate in this special event, you'll be able to see the end results.
I hope you will be joining me on this special day. I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas for art and creating them with you guys as the devils and angels on my shoulders.
If some of the art is great, it might even be included in the game in the Rewards app.
Ahead of Wednesday, my Discord server will contain more information on the event.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Crossed fingers that someone will ask for Sage or Zoey + that our black friend . He saw her already in last update naked so it would be even somehow accurate lol.
Have fun patronite guys on the event

Reactions: Megatron-999

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Status update Episode 11
Just now

Patreon anniversary

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

You know it's a trap. They are all getting banned.

estoycansado

Apr 13, 2024
Status update Episode 11
Just now

Patreon anniversary

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
It would be a bummer if someone filmed the screen and then shared it. I'd be really bummed out, so, don't do that. :KEK:

Jul 29, 2017
I will work on and render community requests and ideas that everyone on the server helps come up with. I want to see the community become a workshop for ideas and test whether this concept is fun for everyone.
Damn it, I was about to go to sleep.
Well, I would ask for:
  1. Experiment with improving Maya's skin, or her ass at the very least. Then display the results by having her bend over and spreading her ass.
  2. On a similar note, redo scenes with the fucking chrome grills. They are an annoying blight on otherwise excellent scenes, like sex with Josy in the pillow fort. Also fix Sarah's tongue, it looks like she never brushes it.
  3. A threesome with the punk girl and the bad girl, Zoey and Quinn.
  4. When fucking Melanie in the shower, Sarah catches you and starts playing with herself, even joining in a little bit. Recreate that scenario with past lewds—like Jill watching you pound Bella, Penny plays with Sage's tits while stuck in the torture device, maybe Cathy walks in on you and Jade having fun in the supply closet (although I can't recall if she already left at that point. Doesn't matter!), and so on.
  5. Orgy with all the Pink Rose girls, including Tania, Brandi and the bartender, the only 3 with whom we've had nothing so far. Stanley can fuck Madame Rose in the background.
  6. Another orgy, but with all the fuckable teachers.
  7. Another orgy, with the Main Girls. This will probably be the most common request.
  8. ANOTHER orgy. A king-sized buffet, courtesy of Quinn's restaurant—all of the HOTs. You can fuck Arieth too, if you don't mind crabs on your cock like all the other DIKs.
  9. The car wash, but with all the insane feminists instead. Add in Ida, the receptionist, and the dream version of Troy with Jade's tits. Tybalt and Vinny can replace Tremolo and Derek.
  10. Lana and Lynette, for some lesbian sex up in Heaven. Maybe throw in Helen too, it's only a matter of time...
  11. Speaking of Royces and mothers, sex with Amelia :sneaky:
  12. Josy with a tongue piercing, show that she didn't chicken out this time!
  13. Those moments where we see a young Bella while with MC, do the same for the other milfs. 18 year old Jade, Nicole, Nora, Cathy.
  14. Show Neil having his own fun adventure while his son is at college, ignoring his advice about drugs and condoms.
  15. An alternate universe where Derek is the protagonist, while Tremolo is his comedic relief sidekick.
  16. Expand on that April Fools' render with Sally and Karen!
  17. Chad and Troy happy together out in public. Why not.
  18. Bring Joshy's cummy kisses to life. He's snowballing with Maya, Josy, Arieth, Quinn and whoever else he decides to simp for, that slut.
  19. You know that one chick Tremolo and Tommy walk past while on their way to MacAllen's? A scene with her please.
  20. Foursome with Blanca, Olivia and... I think the 3rd friend's name is Carly. Jill optional.
  21. Change Jill's bumblebee costume to the banana costume too. I actually like it, and it's really funny how everyone got pissed over such a non-sexy costume. Besides, everyone knows you need to unwrap the banana to get to the good stuff :love:
  22. Mix and match the duos. Josy and Cammy, Maya and Melanie, Sarah and Rio.
  23. The rest of the DIKs join in on Jamie and Leon's fun dressing as the other Pink Rose girls...
  24. I'm sure we'll see a flashback in Episode 11, like when we find out Josy kicked Tommy in the nuts, but if not, I want to see Jill obliterating Tybalt's watermelon-soaked dick and balls.
  25. Okay last one. I want to see how Tybalt handles learning that the guy who punched him in the face, knocked out his teeth, put a picture of his massive dick on display during Tybalt's presentation, and stole his dream girl, ALSO fucked his sister, fucked his mother, made a video of fucking his mother, said video being used by his father to leverage a sweet deal in divorcing his mother, AND that his friend stuck Tybalt's toothbrush up his ass—the final insult.
I could probably come up with more ideas, but I've already spent way too much time on this instead of sleeping.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Status update Episode 11
Just now

Patreon anniversary

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
I would like to see these requests, because knowing DPC, he will leave the best behind(and controversial things too), but these ideas can be used in our fan art thread.

Damn it, I was about to go to sleep.
Well, I would ask for:
  1. Experiment with improving Maya's skin, or her ass at the very least. Then display the results by having her bend over and spreading her ass.
  2. On a similar note, redo scenes with the fucking chrome grills. They are an annoying blight on otherwise excellent scenes, like sex with Josy in the pillow fort. Also fix Sarah's tongue, it looks like she never brushes it.
  3. A threesome with the punk girl and the bad girl, Zoey and Quinn.
  4. When fucking Melanie in the shower, Sarah catches you and starts playing with herself, even joining in a little bit. Recreate that scenario with past lewds—like Jill watching you pound Bella, Penny plays with Sage's tits while stuck in the torture device, maybe Cathy walks in on you and Jade having fun in the supply closet (although I can't recall if she already left at that point. Doesn't matter!), and so on.
  5. Orgy with all the Pink Rose girls, including Tania, Brandi and the bartender, the only 3 with whom we've had nothing so far. Stanley can fuck Madame Rose in the background.
  6. Another orgy, but with all the fuckable teachers.
  7. Another orgy, with the Main Girls. This will probably be the most common request.
  8. ANOTHER orgy. A king-sized buffet, courtesy of Quinn's restaurant—all of the HOTs. You can fuck Arieth too, if you don't mind crabs on your cock like all the other DIKs.
  9. The car wash, but with all the insane feminists instead. Add in Ida, the receptionist, and the dream version of Troy with Jade's tits. Tybalt and Vinny can replace Tremolo and Derek.
  10. Lana and Lynette, for some lesbian sex up in Heaven. Maybe throw in Helen too, it's only a matter of time...
  11. Speaking of Royces and mothers, sex with Amelia :sneaky:
  12. Josy with a tongue piercing, show that she didn't chicken out this time!
  13. Those moments where we see a young Bella while with MC, do the same for the other milfs. 18 year old Jade, Nicole, Nora, Cathy.
  14. Show Neil having his own fun adventure while his son is at college, ignoring his advice about drugs and condoms.
  15. An alternate universe where Derek is the protagonist, while Tremolo is his comedic relief sidekick.
  16. Expand on that April Fools' render with Sally and Karen!
  17. Chad and Troy happy together out in public. Why not.
  18. Bring Joshy's cummy kisses to life. He's snowballing with Maya, Josy, Arieth, Quinn and whoever else he decides to simp for, that slut.
  19. You know that one chick Tremolo and Tommy walk past while on their way to MacAllen's? A scene with her please.
  20. Foursome with Blanca, Olivia and... I think the 3rd friend's name is Carly. Jill optional.
  21. Change Jill's bumblebee costume to the banana costume too. I actually like it, and it's really funny how everyone got pissed over such a non-sexy costume. Besides, everyone knows you need to unwrap the banana to get to the good stuff :love:
  22. Mix and match the duos. Josy and Cammy, Maya and Melanie, Sarah and Rio.
  23. The rest of the DIKs join in on Jamie and Leon's fun dressing as the other Pink Rose girls...
  24. I'm sure we'll see a flashback in Episode 11, like when we find out Josy kicked Tommy in the nuts, but if not, I want to see Jill obliterating Tybalt's watermelon-soaked dick and balls.
  25. Okay last one. I want to see how Tybalt handles learning that the guy who punched him in the face, knocked out his teeth, put a picture of his massive dick on display during Tybalt's presentation, and stole his dream girl, ALSO fucked his sister, fucked his mother, made a video of fucking his mother, said video being used by his father to leverage a sweet deal in divorcing his mother, AND that his friend stuck Tybalt's toothbrush up his ass—the final insult.
I could probably come up with more ideas, but I've already spent way too much time on this instead of sleeping.
This is what I'm talking about. Bold and original, fun + retard ideas. This is great. DPC will avoid many of these things in case to not trigger his audience.
Some of this already exists, alt-girls threesome: but with Zoey, Rio and Lily , also Jill hitting Tybalt's balls done too. One artist made fun of a clone series and made three Tybalt's who please each other. Many banana Jills, including meme ones are made...

But here's a feminist car wash, man, it's the GOAT idea.:LOL: Only thing needed are the assets for models.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:oops: Although I have no interest in special renders, thinking about what the patreons, who voted for a madame oral sex scene and chose to dress the characters as wretched color-blind people, might suggest sends shivers down my spine

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
Being a DIK [v0.8.2] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - PIXELDRAIN -

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - - PIXELDRAIN

Edit: Updated to v0.8.2

More mirror For V0.8.0 (include MEGA) by Haremlover52. Thank for mirroring.

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
GOFILE LINK SAID FILE NOT FOUND PLS UPDATE

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes